• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Huddersield - Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - Afobe gets the goal he needs.

KMac releases ALF in space & Afobe gets in the right place for his pass across the 6 yrd box

Yes get in!!

Lovely ball from Macca. Left back playing ALF on.

I wonder if Kenny was going to bring Afobe off for Edwards then that shot he had made him think twice and keep him on for another 5-10 mins. Either way, good decision Kenny.

Fucking hell that's the worst decision I've ever seen!!!!

Haha, goalkeeper was pretty much already walking off assuming the red.

Penalty and red card should have been.

The Replay shows there was miming contact and ALF was going down easy but still!!

Long diagonal ball from inside our half right side released ALF who ran at the defence and was forced wide, just outside the side of the box he passed a square ball and Afobe gets to it just as the defender's toe came in and and it turned out to be a calm tap in from about 9 yards.

ALF fouled here and the ref just lets the stonewall penalty go!
Keeper thought he was going off.
Amazing.
ALF could have just rolled it in but he was blatantly caught by the keeper.
PENALTY!!!
No it's not...

Why would ALF go down in that situation anyway - goalie clearly looked as if he expected to be off

ALF's touch round the keeper was a bit shit actually, I bet he stays on his feet if he'd executed that better.

Agree he did make a bit of a hash of it, so did left his leg there for contact. Still should have been a penalty mind

Great save from Martinez there.

Why is Afobe always unsubbable? I get he's on paper our best striker and he's scored today, but ALF has been the better player again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back