• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves - Derby Matchday Thread

Afobe has offered bugger all tonight. He needs hooking if he doesn't get in the game.

Why do we keep doing these shitty fireworks/flames. Makes it hard to see anything properly. Must be the same for the players too.

Afobe has offered bugger all tonight. He needs hooking if he doesn't get in the game.

He’s just not good enough. I still cannot understand why on Earth he was brought here on loan. Still, at least we can bugger him off in a couple of weeks, having only wasted a paltry £1m.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. Just fucking wow.

The 'big hit' goals don't usually do a lot for me but that was lovely, first touch sort of gets away from him a bit but he does so well to dig it out and produce that effort.

Can we start the GOTS vote again please!!!

Unbelievable. Seriously, that was incredible. Never seen anything like this guy.

What the actual fucking fuck is that! Rueben Neves should be given the freedom of the city.

The faces and expressions of the fans behind the goal as that flew in were priceless!!

We've barely touched the ball since that went in, think everyone is in shock

Omg that's just mind numbing speech stopping filth from Ruben.

I've not been able to stand up since that strike.

Was that a better goal than George Berry’s, in our 4-0 demolition of Derby Country on Tuesday, 24 April, 1979?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back