• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man United Build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyWolves

Reaction score
I couldn't see one so decided to start one!

Usual team for me

Patricio
Doherty
Bennett
Coady
Boly
Jonny
Neves
Moutinho
Dendoncker
Jota
Jimenez

Subs

Ruddy
Vinagre
Saiss
Vallejo / MGW
Cutrone
Neto
Traore

Having grown up in a house with Utd fans, and attending OT regularly with my old man on his season tickets, it's utterly insane to me to be considering we have a chance at making it 3 wins in a row again them, and this is without mentioning being significantly better than them in both games and the match that was a draw.

Wolves in the Prem under Mick
Rest players v Man Utd so we have the best chance of winning our next League game v Burnley

Wolves now
Rest players in a Europa Cup game so we have the best chance of beating Man Utd.

What a time to be alive

Wolves in the Prem under Mick
Rest players v Man Utd so we have the best chance of winning our next League game v Burnley

Wolves now
Rest players in a Europa Cup game so we have the best chance of beating Man Utd.

What a time to be alive

Just how far we've come and really crazy!

Think the players were probably rested because we'd won the first leg 4-0.

I fully expect Jota to be kicked up in the air again. Think the team possibly picks itself but I would go Vinagre left and Otto on the right ...

Word has it though that Traore is starting to look a player. Exciting times - bring them on.

Think the players were probably rested because we'd won the first leg 4-0.

I fully expect Jota to be kicked up in the air again. Think the team possibly picks itself but I would go Vinagre left and Otto on the right ...

Word has it though that Traore is starting to look a player. Exciting times - bring them on.
Assuming Doc is fit he is definitely starting. Even though Man U are less good than they've been they're still one of the better teams in the prem. Also, they're probably better than last season.

Hoping Shaw plays and Jota gets in his face early.

It'll be the usual suspects barring injuries, Traore although he did ok Thursday is nowhere near this level yet, if Docs not fit, Jonny will play rwb with Vinagre on the left, don't think he's quite ready either but wouldn't let anyone down

For this game we will play the usual suspects unless there are any minor injury concerns - have 3 days till the next match & travel to Turin is not as much of issue as going to Armenia.

Beat them 4-0 and we're in the CL spots. Easy.

This is bloody awful isn't it? A Saturday and Sunday without football just feels wrong. An incomplete weekend.

This is bloody awful isn't it? A Saturday and Sunday without football just feels wrong. An incomplete weekend.

It'll all be worth it when we beat these lot (hopefully)

I think it will be the normal team and we'll win 2-0

What a week this is going to be. This time five years ago we'd have been playing Gillingham and Crawley. Still struggle to get my head round it some days...

This is the start of 5 games in 13 days.

I wonder if Nuno will have to think about taking players off at some point in this game even if we are still level or losing?

The joys of a text message from Northallerton!
I'll be representing yorkshire again. I'll be in the London around 6 depending on what time I get out of work. Hopefully I can be as entertaining in real life as I am online!

For those who may be late/might miss the pub, I'll also be at burnley, so you will get your opportunity to take the piss, don't worry.

I look forward to seeing friendly faces!

The joys of a text message from Northallerton!
I'll be representing yorkshire again. I'll be in the London around 6 depending on what time I get out of work. Hopefully I can be as entertaining in real life as I am online!

For those who may be late/might miss the pub, I'll also be at burnley, so you will get your opportunity to take the piss, don't worry.

I look forward to seeing friendly faces!

What will you be wearing

"( please say housecoat please say housecoat)

If you don't turn up in your housecoat then there is no point really

A note for anyone driving in from the Willenhall Road or Bilston Road way tonight - Keep an eye on the traffic situation as some dozy fook has managed to hit a tram this morning and that island (one by the Novotel) is partially closed. Hopefully cleared the tram away by this evening (car managed to ram it off the tracks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back