• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man United Build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Load of shite. You don't start him against the top sides, but he was needed and he had an impact. As he should.

At 18 million you would hope he would bring something extra off the bench. He is definitely benifting from the coaching and long may that happen.

Yup, happy to eat crow that I wanted him sold and he has been decent today and the 2nd half last week, however we are a long way from winning this transfer.

Think I might have been the only one wanting Traore on for Doc at half time. Glad Nuno agreed. M.o.m. for me. I also did say Traore was a bargain when we signed him, the potential is there. Taken him a lot longer to get to where he is now than I expected though and needs to keep doing it consistently.

Pretty lame first half but tbf Utd were pressing really well in our half.
Traore was very good and may well prove to be a massive player for us over the next two years.
If I was a defender I'd be very wary of our Adama making a fool of me.

I was right behind the goal and never even thought Neves could get a shot away, nevermind that thunderbastard! He was being closed down so quickly

Pathetic dive for the penalty and bin VAR off its a disgrace and only good for the armchair fans. You almost can't celebrate a goal, its like sex with a triple thick Jonny,

Last edited:
VAR was displayed for all the bollocks it is today. 2 minutes to decide whether Moutinho's shoulder was off on a ball which was played at his feet which were comfortably on. It's a boil on the game and needs lancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back