• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Man United Build up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see the xG for this game. They probably deserve to win on the balance of play but the stats suggest a draw is the fair result.

nice run by neto

cutrone on for raul

Neto looks like a very exciting player

Cutrone coming on for Raul

For the first time, Adama has looked like like a footballer first and foremost tonight. Impressed.

I know he scored a total banger but Neves hasn't come close to being worth 50m+ tonight.

Dare I say it Adama MOTM tonight.

I like the constant fire in Cutrone's belly

2nd half was superb. Much vetter than the 1st half
Adama was brilliant

Good point that if you consider how United played first half and the penalty miss.. Adama is not falling over all the time and clearly his pace is worrying teams

Got to be happy with a point after that first half. Especially with their penalty.

Neves was dreadful tonight but what a screamer and that’s why you leave him on the pitch :icon_lol:

Dare I say it Adama MOTM tonight.

Should put to bed all the “can’t trust him against the big teams” bollocks anyway.

Patricio penalty save was fantastic. Dan James is a diving fucker. Gutted Rauls header came off the post, a draw is the least we deserve.

Think a draw was the right result. Both teams had chances, it was a much tetchier affair than last season, but overall a point each is fair.

Well done lads, unbeaten since last May?? I cant remember the last time we lost tbh

Funny how people's opinions on a player can change so quickly. Adama changed the game there.

"You'd never play him against the UTD's of the league"

Fickle..

Sky literally not spoken about anything other than Pogba taking the pen instead of Rashford. Boring bastards.

2 points from those 2 games isn't a terrible return and will look all the better with a win versus Burnley.

Funny how people's opinions on a player can change so quickly. Adama changed the game there.

"You'd never play him against the UTD's of the league"

Fickle..
Load of shite. You don't start him against the top sides, but he was needed and he had an impact. As he should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back