• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fulham - Wolves matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus fucking fuck, Jota.

Diogo missing a sitter sums this one up... has bonantini done one decent thing yet?

Afobe takes far too long then he plays it back in to Jota who clips it nicely over the bar.
Fuck's sake!

Spiers is also saying Coady is now in midfield??

If this performance doesn't give our players a kick up the ass I'm not sure anything will. Embarrassing.

Fulham is a good team and they've absolutely tactic'd us to death today but we have been shockingly bad to go along with it.

Don't think it's really been a tactical thing.

Wolves just didn't turn up, first half was timid from both sides with Fulham being far more ruthless with their one opening than Wolves were trying to make anything of the couple that presented themselves and after that goal it's just looked like a surrender aside from the 5-10 minutes after half time.

Don't think it's really been a tactical thing.

Wolves just didn't turn up, first half was timid from both sides with Fulham being far more ruthless with their one opening than Wolves were trying to make anything of the couple that presented themselves and after that goal it's just looked like a surrender aside from the 5-10 minutes after half time.

Fulham have clearly worked on playing against us. They know all our hotspots and have had defenders swarming all of our usual outlets. Jokanovic has absolutely nailed it. They've looked to have an extra man on the pitch all night.

Leo has been absolutely shit

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

We’ve been outplayed in every department very lightweight display. Huge kick up the arse this and a huge warning.

We look shit and need to sort it out.

Leo has been absolutely $#@!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

He’s been beyond shit, he should be embarrassed to pick up his wages. No movement, no desire, no hold up play, no linking of play, no headers won - absolutely fucking awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back