• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

FA Cup Semi Final: Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be significant investment in the summer, Fosun aren’t messing around. A forward has clearly been a target of ours - although I hope we are looking at better than Abraham.

One positive are the injuries to Holebas and Deulofeu for Watford. Might help us in the league

I hope we don't.

Not sure whether it was Nuno or the players, but we sat too deep at 2-0. First is a great hit, anyone that says Ruddy could save that is talking rubbish. The second is a stupid tackle on a player going away from goal, brainless really. The third I think Ruddy could have done better, but in reality we were toast after the equaliser.

The sitting too deep was the players, they were too nervous. Suppose it will happen when that is the first time a good few have played at a similar stage.

I hope we don't.

Not sure whether it was Nuno or the players, but we sat too deep at 2-0. First is a great hit, anyone that says Ruddy could save that is talking rubbish. The second is a stupid tackle on a player going away from goal, brainless really. The third I think Ruddy could have done better, but in reality we were toast after the equaliser.

Wait - you hope we don't finish 7th? Why not?

Valid criticism

Fuck me, not even allowed an opinion anymore. I'm not saying Nuno out mate, I'm saying he got the subs wrong, again. Which he did. Another huge mistake was leaving Ruddy on for the semifinal, he was absolutely awful, is a championship standard player as we know- to prove what? Loyalty to a backup player? With the prize being european football? Absolutely awful decision.
Agree not that Ruddy was totally awful - but his mistake dumped us out of the Cup

Never thought we were in charge of the game even at 2-0 up. They were the better team ultimately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back