• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves vs Watford Matchday Thread

Cannot fault the Watford goals, we are being overun in midfield, and we simply are not up for this first half.

Except before the goal went in we were in control. Watford's dominance since then is more to do with us losing our composure than anything else.

I agree. Watford have played very well since then and they've taken confidence from our mistakes. They have played some excellent football in tight spaces though.

I think we will be much better this half but probably too much to salvage - a bit like the Leicester game,

This is where Nuno really earns his money. We have a great system that works 90% of the time but do we have a plan B?

vingre coming on for jonny

glad to see vinagre get some time but this seems odd. be curious how/what that does

Vinny on for Jonny.

Immediately we turn the ball over cheaply...

well he's already put in a better ball than anyone else so far

another cross nowhere near the head of a wolves player

These refs can fuck off. If that wasn't a foul by Pereyra to win it off Costa, then Costa didn't foul Pereyra just after.

FUCK OFF. So close from Helder and (I think) Raul.

oh my god these fucking refs

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

ah nevermind fair enough vinagre liops around his neck

costa what the fuck was that

Ivan coming on.

Watford fall over any time someone’s near them - and the refs giving it every time. Awful.

What the hell? Crappy refs.

Think I'm a few mins behind.

why can jota never do a simple lay off

almost had a shot in the box

Back