• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (A) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eurgh. That's what he can do, some finish.

I think they’ve had something like 25 shots to our 1, so it is what it is.

Traore comes in, we let one in. :whistle:

Screw this though. Oh well.

Classic Traore "shot".

Bloody hell.

Very good result though.

Fuck sake. Thought we'd won that.

Gutted, but can’t really complain - excellent performance, Moutinho MOTM for me, though big willy was also fantastic

Why the fuck

Put the ball in, Adama. Or João. Whoever.

we had everyone forward, why didn't we put the ball in the box wtf??

I'll take the draw too, but still disappointing to give up a last minute goal like that

pretty great goal sure, but still... damn

Absolutely brilliant point away at a top six team. I didn't expect us to get anything, so very happy with that performance. The lads should be proud today.

A draw away to Chelsea? Yeah, I'll take that.

One shot on target. Disgraceful.

Chelsea didn't deserve to lose that but it shows how far we have come that we are disappointed not to win. Great finish from Hazard and I would take a point all day long.

The game as a whole can’t complain but conceding that late does hurt.

Shades of Arsenal away, although we played better then and conceded a spawny goal. Didn't play as well today, at least offensively, but great defending and conceded to in all honesty a great goal. Unfortunately world class players can just do that sometimes.

Hard not to be disappointed in the aftermath when we were so close but that is still an excellent point, moves us slightly away from Watford too. Confidence should be high going into next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back