• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (A) build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a moan after such a good performance, but the amount of counter-attacks we wasted and gifted back to them, especially near the end, was poor by our usual standards. Particularly one by Neves near the end and then MGW.

Nuno was right to sub Diego and Raul, but i think it made the difference, from the comms at least Saiss was a man mountain today.

Can take a draw away at Chelsea as a good result - just shows how far we have come that I suspect that many of us are disappointed by the final score (even if Chelsea probably deserved something from the game)

Neves and Moutinho were wonderful today. In fact, they all were really

Nuno was right to sub Diego and Raul, but i think it made the difference, from the comms at least Saiss was a man mountain today.

A few were worried about Saiss, but thought that he played well today (certainly no worse than Bennett would have who would have been there if he hadn't been banned)

Meh.. So So close... Too slow to react to the quick corner and too slow to close Hazard down.
That and Rudgier was stood in front of Rui and unsighted him or else he would have had it.... Still, point away at Chelsea isn't bad.

ARGH!! Walking away from Stamford Bridge disappointed with a draw, who'd have thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back