• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Leicester (A) build up thread

Best team lost IMO. If one of those early chances had gone in and not hit the woodwork, it would have been a different game.

Leicester are no mugs, they closed out the game very well when they went down to 10. They defended our crosses well and that nullified us.

Lots of positives to take from today but no doubt the doom merchants will be out, forgetting we're not in the championship anymore.

Look at the stats - besides 2 daft mistakes, we more than held our own today.

As I say we will play worse than that in this league and not lose.

We always get fuck all here so it's nothing more than a shame. I am going 2 2 with city. Troare to start with vinaigrette on the left and Jonny on the right. Jonny looked class today

The spellings intentional lol! He's our left sided dressing

Lots of positives to take from today but no doubt the doom merchants will be out, forgetting we're not in the championship anymore.

Look at the stats - besides 2 daft mistakes, we more than held our own today.
Sides that play well and get beaten go down...

I'm not saying at all that we will, just that it's the PL you need to take your chances and cut out your mistakes. Sounds like today needs to used as a learning curve

Best team lost IMO. If one of those early chances had gone in and not hit the woodwork, it would have been a different game.

Leicester are no mugs, they closed out the game very well when they went down to 10. They defended our crosses well and that nullified us.

This.

Sides that play well and get beaten go down...

I'm not saying at all that we will, just that it's the PL you need to take your chances and cut out your mistakes. Sounds like today needs to used as a learning curve

I'm not sure what you can learn from today. We looked good in both halves and on another day would be two up inside 10 minutes. We need to stop giving the ball away but that could be leveled at any team bar the top 4 in the PL.

I would like to see Nuno drop Coady and I don't think Doherty will play against City.

I'm not sure what you can learn from today. We looked good in both halves and on another day would be two up inside 10 minutes. We need to stop giving the ball away but that could be leveled at any team bar the top 4 in the PL.

I would like to see Nuno drop Coady and I don't think Doherty will play against City.

Patricio

Bennet dendoncker Boly

Jonny moutinho Neves Vinaigrette

Traore Jiminez Jota

Go and have a go.

Did Coady really do that bad in the first half? I only saw the second half and he looked fine.

Fair enough, I'm away so just going off comments on here. I'm not one to wish injuries on our players, but if a knock keeps Doherty out that'll be for the long term good. I wondered before the season started whether Coady would make the step up when we would spend more time on the back foot against smarter players, looks like it may be too much of a stretch

Fair enough, I'm away so just going off comments on here. I'm not one to wish injuries on our players, but if a knock keeps Doherty out that'll be for the long term good. I wondered before the season started whether Coady would make the step up when we would spend more time on the back foot against smarter players, looks like it may be too much of a stretch

90% fine but he needs that millisecond and it costs him.

I thought coady was fine, worried me less than Boly. Bennet defensively looks great, but gives it away too much.

Not really sure how to change it, coady has to play and Bennet doesn't deserve to be dropped.

I thought coady was fine, worried me less than Boly. Bennet defensively looks great, but gives it away too much.

Not really sure how to change it, coady has to play and Bennet doesn't deserve to be dropped.

I agree, at some points there was a huge gap between the defence and midfield.
Boly's coming out ten yards to intercept the ball which he missed a few times today (wildly swinging a boot twice,nutmegged another time) leaving a gaping space for Grey to run through and Johnny's still trying to get back.
Thought Bennett and Coady did well to be honest.

Meh, he just makes himself look pathetic. As if anyone even gives a shit about Huddersfield. Hardly anyone who lives there does.

This.

Back 3 weren’t the issue today. Bennett the pick of the bunch so I’ll be angry if Nuno is still trying to oust him.

Back