• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth Away 23/2

Utter shite from MOTD.

Could have shone a light on East's incompetence and say nothing. No show of the disallowed goal or going through Neves at the end either. Christ.

Utter shite from MOTD.

Could have shone a light on East's incompetence and say nothing. No show of the disallowed goal or going through Neves at the end either. Christ.

No Shearer so he gets off...

They're on autopilot tonight, only one of the big 6 so they can't be arsed. Surprised Lineker bothered to turn up as well. No mention for the blatant penalty missed for Cardiff either, which if given completely changes the game.

Very much lazy punditry and match coverage. Didn’t show the disallowed goal or Gosling ploughing through Neves. Nor did they discuss the handball or the elbow.
Ok look at the Willy Boly red card and compare it to what Gosling did.

Utter shite from MOTD.

What Wank from Ince. Dislikeable prick. 90% of the controversial calls not even covered get he can gloss over West Ham punching one in. Tosser

The disallowed goal seems to have been ignored by the media, which I find surprising as it looked like a really soft decision.

Paul Ince reminding everyone why no sensible club wants him anywhere near them. That first penalty looks softer by the minute

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

You can tell MoTD don’t care when they roll out clueless wankers like Keown and Ince.

I wonder if they would have had those pens against a top 6 club...answer is no, and that is what pisses me off..same with red cards etc..they still have a bloody advantage in money, fan base and such ffs

I can't abide Bournemouth. Hopefully, their luck and karma will catch up with them sooner rather than later and they can start plummeting down the leagues as Wigan did. Not dissimilar clubs for me, far from the plucky underdog story the media will have you believe.

Amongst all the fuckwit behaviour from them yesterday I think it was Fraser’s reaction to Neves after Gosling’s assault that pissed me off the most. Bennett should have thrown him into the stand.

Amongst all the fuckwit behaviour from them yesterday I think it was Fraser’s reaction to Neves after Gosling’s assault that pissed me off the most. Bennett should have thrown him into the stand.

On so many levels, even if gosling hasn't caught Neves for that fucking scroat to have such a reaction to embellishment is obscene. Their fucking club is built in shit housing

They're my new Bolton

Bennett may not be the best ball player but when he got in between their wanker and Neves their wanker looked scared to death.
They are the most premeditated cheats in the league by a mile

I absolutely despise Bournemouth with a passion. They are a bunch of diving, cheating cunts, and it must all stem from instruction from Eddie Howe, who is the wanker-in-chief.

If they played Bolton or the Shit I would actually be conflicted as to the result I would want. That has taken some effort on Bournemouth's part.

Vile little club.

I've always been fairly ambivalent towards Bournemouth, but all that changed yesterday, which in part is due to Roger East's performance. In 2016, post match, East mailed Eddie Howe to apologise for not awarding Bournemouth a penalty against Stoke. Very nice of him. Wonder who will be receiving e-mails from him today?

Well kammy think Roger East had a good game and thinks the handball wasn’t a penalty. Illy Murs(WTF he’s doing on there) even thinks Bournemouth 2nd penalty was a penalty.

No one is going to make every call correctly and I think good referee's get cut a lot of slack for the odd howler because they get so many other marginals right. But yesterday was one wrong call after another on pivotal moments in the match. For their part, Bournemouth put him in that position with some on pitch activity that verged, and in the elbows case was, illegal. That's a hard and well earned point away from home, which we haven't always managed to achieve. It's hard to dish out criticism to the players for not overcoming a side that were able to rely an a poor official performing poorly.

Never had an issue with Bournemouth until yesterday, its the booing of Moutinho that pisses me off the most the guy nearly took his face off!!! Just so many things to be angry about but we walk away with a point, which on reflection of the match (ignoring the embarrassment of a ref for a moment) is a fair result.

Fair play to the lads for not losing their heads too much, I was literally frothing at the mouth several times during that game.

Thought Traore was excellent when he came on, really hope he can iron out some of his flaws he could be unstoppable

Thought Traore was excellent when he came on, really hope he can iron out some of his flaws he could be unstoppable

His pace is electrifying, I'm not convinced he's ever going to be a striker though.

Back