• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth Away 23/2

Lycan

Proud Resident of Coventry
Reaction score
Patrício

Bennett Coady Boly

Doherty Dendoncker Moutinho Neves Jonny

Raúl Jota

SUBS: Ruddy, Gibbs-White, Vinagre, Saïss, Cavaleiro, Costa, Traoré

Hopefully Jota is fit enough for that to be the team, I imagine he will be fine.

Tough away fixture, but one we are capable of winning. I would really enjoy doing the double over these lot too.

If we've no injuries to worry about the team virtually picks itself now. Hopefully, Jota is fit and we'll be able to have Cav as 1st off the bench. If Doherty is doubtful, Jonny on the right, Vinagre on the left.

Though this is the nearest ground to me won't be there as not enough seats to get me anywhere near even if I had borrowed someone else's S/T supporter number (not unhappy as it's a shit place to go to watch football)

Saw the Bournemouth S/T holder I know who reckons that he could have easily got one in the home stands (not that I would want one as if you are going away you have to be in the pack & not sitting on your hands), but can't understand how they cannot sell out a stadium of that size. Bournemouth is a reasonably sized place and there is little else close in higher level footballing terms.

Bournemouth are decent at home
This would be an excellent game to win.
I would be happy with a point.
Boruc is weak if he plays. Always a mistake in him.

Going for 2 2.

Though this is the nearest ground to me won't be there as not enough seats to get me anywhere near even if I had borrowed someone else's S/T supporter number (not unhappy as it's a shit place to go to watch football)

Saw the Bournemouth S/T holder I know who reckons that he could have easily got one in the home stands (not that I would want one as if you are going away you have to be in the pack & not sitting on your hands), but can't understand how they cannot sell out a stadium of that size. Bournemouth is a reasonably sized place and there is little else close in higher level footballing terms.
Their end sold out in January

Going to be a tricky one this, they play decent stuff on their day and will be a threat. Think they have their injured players back as well...?

More than capable of doing them over though! I say 1-2 Wolves

"...and we’ll see how well they do once they pick up any key injuries."

Sort of right? I mean, we do look a lot weaker without Jimenez and/or Jota on the field. No real replacements.

A) It's hardly an inevitability that we'll get injuries. Could happen, sure. Could also not happen. Their best striker gets injured all the time because he's made of glass, we don't sign players like that

B) Shock horror, team would not look as good without their best players

C) We coped just fine without our best defender for three games last month

There is pretty much only one team in the league that if you take out their best players they are still as strong and they got 100 points last season.

"There’s a reason players like Johnny Evans go for £2 million and players like Bobby Reid end up going for £10 million+"

Out of contract defender goes for less than a striker who scored 20+ goals in the Championship? Well I'll be....

I'm with him all the way on this, all the way. If you look at the table, they're scored three more goals than us over only 26 games, that's huge. (Now, stop looking at the table before you get to the goals against column).

Thanks for writing Nuno's team talk.

I fucking hope we annihilate the cunts.

Not sure Nuno is a big fan of reading clickbait Vital Football stories

Think he still prefers the days of club call

Back