• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth Away 23/2

Alan I'll have to watch this one on delay after getting home from class, please talk extra bollocks for me today. :devilsmile:

I'm gonna predict 2-1 wolves !

4-4-2 is good news for us. West Ham played that and we murdered them. It's only when teams match up with us that we struggle getting that diagonal ball to Doc/Jonny.

Lovely day for football
The sun is shining, the birds are singing and I have seen some bumble bees.
3 points would be nice to keep this mood sunny. A point is not a bad thing.
But fuck me Costa on the bench ............... :whistle: :pint2:

Not feeling that positive about this game for some reason. Bournemouth have had a lot of injury problems but I have a strange feeling that they will beat us. Would take the draw now and think that would be a good result.

Wolves TV feed sound as if they are talking underwater - & stop talking every time they need to surface to take a breath!

This may well get annoying.

4-4-2 is good news for us. West Ham played that and we murdered them. It's only when teams match up with us that we struggle getting that diagonal ball to Doc/Jonny.

You got it right. Lots of space out wide so far.

My stream is in Spanish but the pictures great
Good start

Go again. We have started the better and will get chances. Irritating though.

That’s the worst penalty decision I think I’ve ever seen

Very soft pen. Looked like he was on his way down before contact.

Another soft decision just before that against Jota when Raul put it in the net too.

Looks like it's gonna be a homer performance from Roger East.

Very soft pen. Looked like he was on his way down before contact.

Another soft decision against Jota when Raul put it in the net too.

Looks like it's gonna be a homer performance from Roger East.

Yep prick

Am I watching a different game? I’ve literally just watched Moutinho kick the ball away.

Back