• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bournemouth Away 23/2

Even the BBC are saying that Roger East had a bad game, that's saying something

And prize fuck nugget Eddie Howe says Wolves penalty was harsh. Seriously? You got 2 penalties for fuck all and have the temerity to say wolves got awarded a harsh penalty for what was an absolutely blatent foul.

Fuck off you badger bothering cunt stain

first pen he was already on the way down before the contact, diving jackass. thought traore had a good appearance. cav was doing pretty well in possession but then would shank the final pass, kind of a bummer to see him not get a little more out of a sub where he looked he could make something happen. No one else really standing out, pretty middling performance all around. Ake unfortunately had a fantastic game, King looked dangerous.

shameful the way Moutinho was being booed after his foul. he was elbowed in the jaw, visibly bleeding from the mouth, and had to go through multiple gauze pads with the physio while down. fuck off you twats.

referring was just... well not good, was it? do you think that's a fair thing to say? :icon_lol:

Actually with regard to the ref I was kinda hoping for an all out USA swear rant!

Fill ya boots!

forgot to mention my MOTM, the grounds staff

That would be in the hundreds, Boly's was a fucking brilliant tackle. We've been on the end of a countless bad decisions this season and it seems to be getting worse instead of better, today took the biscuit by a country mile though.
Yes

And prize fuck nugget Eddie Howe says Wolves penalty was harsh. Seriously? You got 2 penalties for fuck all and have the temerity to say wolves got awarded a harsh penalty for what was an absolutely blatent foul.

Just checked the Oxford English dictionary for Eddie Howe and Roger East. Found them both under Cunt.

Eddie is clearly going for the oscars..

forgot to mention my MOTM, the grounds staff

I hope the Premier League fine Bournemouth for that. It will give me something else to chuckle about.

Before today I was quite ambivalent about Bournemouth and struggled to get some of the hate . After today consider me educated and converted.

Actually with regard to the ref I was kinda hoping for an all out USA swear rant!

Fill ya boots!

YEEEEEHAW well I dun swear if that ref weren't the darndest most terrible flippin display I ever saw on this side of the mississippi. if I ever seent him moseying down over yonder you can bet he's gonna get a real piece of my mind right quick, I aint even kiddin ya'll

YEEEEEHAW well I dun swear if that ref weren't the darndest more terrible flippin display I ever seen on this side of the mississippi. if I ever see him moseying down over yonder you can bet he's gonna get a real piece of my mind right quick, I aint even kiddin ya'll

Fuck me!

Not only an American but a southerner!

Did I tell you I have 20 acres of land in Texas?

agreed that I've previously been indifferent toward bournemouth but their performance and post-match remarks are not endearing me to their side one bit.

Sorry Cyber couldnt resist :)

does it matter? if he doesn't have enough he can borrow some of mine until he collects a large enough arsenal.

The general rule is 1 gun per 100 sq ft of homespace needing protection

does it matter? if he doesn't have enough he can borrow some of mine until he collects a large enough arsenal.

Sweet :)

Was listening on 5 live, even the bbc man at the game more or less said the first pen was a dive without using those exact words

I only have one.

One replica pistol
I replica sword
Both accompany my replica 1863 officers uniform.

Anorak

I’m still struggling to understand the first penalty. He clearly pokes the ball away. Whether he brushes his shin and makes “contact” is completely irrelevant. FWIW, I’m not even sure there is contact.

Making contact after winning the ball is only relevant with “excessive force”. There was no force here, so King’s actions should have been irrelevant given the ball was clearly won.

Well just seen the highlights and none of them are penalties. Ours by the letter of the law is a penalty but you virtually never get them. If it's the other way around we're absolutely slaughtering the ref for giving it, just like for the two he gave them. I'm pretty sure if he hadn't already give them one we wouldn't have got it.

For theirs, King's already on his way down, and if there is any contact its negligible. Fraser is outside the box and he stocks his boot into Cav to make the contact.

Lerma also has to walk for the elbow, Intentional or not.

Back