• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Shrewsbury (A) FA cup 4th round build up

GET THE FUCK IN YOU BLOODY FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH

Well that's a relief let's see this one out for the replay then do better next time haha[emoji111]

We fight to the end! Serves the time wasting fuckers right. Well done Traore, good finish Doc

Not a big fan of Traore, but he has kept at it all afternoon, taking on that left back time and time again. Played to the lad.

Traore finally made them pay after running their left side absolutely ragged this half. And you cannot take away anything from Doc's header.

My streams died so I’m listening to mikey and Thommo - they say really good assist from Traore?

My streams died so I’m listening to mikes and Thommo - they say really good assist from Traore?

It was. Just went past two Shrews like they weren't there and put in a now-patented Traore floaty ball right at the six yard line. Doc jumped like Ronaldo and put it low and to Arnold's left.

Let's have it straight, Wolves didn't deserve a draw.

Excellent! Have to say, I wouldn’t have been able to complain if we’d lost, but I’m very very happy we haven’t!

Got away with that big time.

Glad to have replays.

Great get to see an extra game a the Mol
Somme good crosses fron Adama today so fair play to him

Spared the meltdown for a few days at least, thank god.

Good work from Traore for the 2nd, for sure. Really good header from Doc too.

Back