• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Bolton Matchday thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr0sl0

Reaction score
Matchday thread, and oh christ that's a horrible left side.

TEAM | Ikeme; Iorfa, Batth (c), Ebanks-Landell, Doherty; McDonald, Coady, van La Parra, Mason, Rowe; Sigurdarson.

SUBS: McCarey, Deslandes, Saville, Price, Byrne, Henry, Le Fondre.

Amazing, too, because stick Byrne and Deslandes in there instead and you'd probably have quite an interesting team going forward. Ah well. Up the lads.

Jeezus, Rowe out of nowhere? What has Byrne done to Kenny?

Amos

Vela Holding Dervite Moxey

Trotter Spearing

Feeney Davies Silva

Woolery​

Rachubka, Osede, Heskey, Dobbie, Twardzik, Wilson, Walker

Jackett is explicitly choosing players based on their size - sorry, their "power" - at the moment. Byrne, Wallace, and ALF are all too short.

I give up Tommy Rowe is a joke. Price Evans Jacobs please somebody explain wtf is happening inside Mr Potatoheads Cranial
void

We should still be beating this shite, even with the left side from Hell. If you think our line up looks poor check their team out. Doherty & Rowe have only got to deal with Liam Feeney or Wellington Silva.

Tommy Rowe is class, why else would have been on the official calendar?! (On May with Scott Golbourne)

So weird the way he keeps bringing players in who were clearly not in his plans anymore. That's ten players now who have played on the left wing for us this season, is that right?

So weird the way he keeps bringing players in who were clearly not in his plans anymore. That's ten players now who have played on the left wing for us this season, is that right?

And yet Byrne still hasnt had a fair shot. Madness.

you put random names in,
you pull random names out,
you pick any fucking players
and shake it all about.

The sign a manager has lost it. Frantically bringing people in from the cold.

Genuinely glad of the 2.5 hour drive down to watch flying winger Tommy Rowe....

Think it will be more diamond like against Fulham then 4231

This goes from the ridiculous to the even more ..........

Rowe out on loan - not exactly tearing the place up - immediately back into the starting lineup!

Saville really must be $#@!!

To be fair to him, central midfield is the one are we're not having trouble with in terms of numbers of bodies, and Rowe at least has some experience as a left-back to, I guess, justify him playing left-wing? Ah fuck it, it's a mug's game trying to rationalise all this at the moment.

Think I made the right call staying at home. Even if my 11 month old son has just vomited down my sleeve. Still better than that left wing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back