• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Bolton Matchday thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I made the right call staying at home. Even if my 11 month old son has just vomited down my sleeve. Still better than that left wing!

You really shouldn't tell him who's in the team then - you're own fault

First shot on target - unfortunately it's for Bolton as Davies forces Ikeme into a save

Mason first goal takes him 2 mins as he follows up on a shot from Bjorn which was pushed out by the keeper

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star
Defensive mix-up, Siggy through on goal, saved by Amos and there's number 10 JOE MASON to place into empty net. Incredible.
@tim_spiers_Star
Two minutes and 30 seconds into his Wolves debut!!!!

Timbo said:
An EEL clearance comes back down with snow on it. Wolves keep gifting Bolton possession with their poor distribution from the back.

Eurgh.

CaPAj3RWYAAmYLt.jpg:large

Bolton getting more possession now & too much long ball from the back which they are winning with ease and coming back at us.

Need to get a bit more control

Can't argue with that. In the right place at the right time. A typical "number 10's" goal.

VLP good low cross in - Siggy gets in front of the defender, but seems to try and take it with his wrong foot and misses

VLP finally gets a FK as he nutmegs Moxey who just blocks off the run.

FK in from Rowe just evades EEls head

Morgues are louder than Molineux tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back