• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Preston matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just booked my tickets for Huddersfield... So excited... For the Magic Rock tap room!

Mason - times his run well round the keeper

2 games - 2 goals

Why not start him Kenny

Surprising what happens when you play the 3 million striker ffs

Who played the ball through.

Who played the ball through.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star · now12 seconds ago

Coady with the through ball. Right out of the blue. Twenty two minutes to get something out of this.

Fuck off Ken..a striker scoring in his first game is hot..and you bench him...poor management all around

What's this shit??
A lovely through ball from midfield to a striker running onto it and rounding the keeper to score??

Well, that won't fucking do!
We''l have to stop this fucker Mason!
He's only played twice and scored twice.
Should be dropped!

I'm so distraught. Why didn't he begin the game from the start? What did we buy him? Kenny Jackett, you are an idiot.

Weirdly I hope we don't equalise there has been too much papering over cracks this season.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Now the crowd have turned against Moxey I wouldn't be surprised if he uses Jackett as the scapegoat (partly justified) and pulls the trigger

Mason's strike rate so far is roughly a goal every 60 mins - no logic in not playing him

Now the crowd have turned against Moxey I wouldn't be surprised if he uses Jackett as the scapegoat (partly justified) and pulls the trigger

It still isn't his decision. Morgan needs to make the call.

Weirdly I hope we don't equalise there has been too much papering over cracks this season.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Agenda for meeting on Monday.
How to fuck this Mason kid up.
Afobe started well and we managed to get rid of him.
How did that work so well, and how to replicate this master plan.
Give Jackett a 10 year contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back