• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Preston matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We let the cross come in, whoever that was, and Ikeme didn't put anywhere enough power into his punch and it gets slotted home for a comfortable 2-0 home deficit.
Another bit of shit goalkeeping...
Cue Deutsch...

FFS, get rid of Kenny now!!! didnt think i would write that this year, but no excuses left now

We let the cross come in, whoever that was, and Ikeme didn't put anywhere enough power into his punch and it gets slotted home for a comfortable 2-0 home deficit.
Another bit of shit goalkeeping...
Cue Deutsch...

Was from the right so you have to look at who is playing left back - don't tell Deutsch though as wouldn't want a heart attack to occur

Cross from the right (again) - Ikeme punches - Reach first to the ball and 2nd goal

Pathetic - cross needs to be stopped

Mr. Lavelle will be pleased with that one then. Doherty & Ikeme combo.

Moxey Out chants from the South Bank, a few Jackett Out chants around me.

We couldn't beat 9 of these earlier this season so why am I surprised that11 are beating our clueless bunch of muppets. Pathetic

Can't quite catch it over the radio, but are the crowd (well the South Bank anyway) chanting 'We want Moxey out, we want Moxey out'??
What the fuck has it got to do with Moxey?
It's Jackett that's fucking it up...

Don't really get all the anti-Morgan songs, he's already trying to go - what do people want him to do? walk away and leave them to go tits up next season?

Even though we are for sale, we should get rid of Jackett, now. We could technically get relegated, on this form.

Even though we are for sale, we should get rid of Jackett, now. We could technically get relegated, on this form.

Agree with the first point but the second isn't going to happen (the bottom 3 are a min of 14 points plus dire goal diff away & they aren't going to make that up in the remaining 15 games)

1 point from 6 vs Preston North End. That is rancid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back