• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Preston matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garner backs into Batth who is flattened - somehow that is a FK to Preston & almost a yellow for Batth who is given a stern talking to.

We really don't need the handicap of a poor ref - we can handicap ourselves quite well

Very loud booing at half time, not surprising though

Spiers- "This is dire. nothing from midfield. Siggy against 3 centre halves on his own"

Astonishing - we play 3 DM's and there's nothing from midfield. Who could have predicted that??

Half time - boos from the crowd.

At least Kenny can assume its for the ref who appears to have been poor - not sure thats entirely accurate (in that the ref has been poor, but so have we and the formation/personnel)

This is not as bad as Saunders. It is very poor though. I can't make any sense of our gameplan, we haven't played any football and the midfield is a mess.

With Calamity Carl ballsing up every game this is grim.

Ikeme doesn't pick the team. I know you like to have your targets in the team, but this is all down to the man who picks the team.

A midfield 3 of price, coady and saville..

Ikeme doesn't pick the team. I know you like to have your targets in the team, but this is all down to the man who picks the team.

A midfield 3 of price, coady and saville..

Yeah, the selection is awful. The football is awful as well. I don't think I've made any secret of what I think of how he has performed this season.

Fact remains our goalkeeper is a joke.

Yeah, the selection is awful. The football is awful as well. I don't think I've made any secret of what I think of how he has performed this season.

Fact remains our goalkeeper is a joke.

He's not a joke, he may not be playing well but he's on par with your average champ keeper.

Positive we aren't in the bottom three although we are playing as though we should be

I'll definitely be going to watch Burton Albion, over this lot, when I return to England for Easter.

He's not a joke, he may not be playing well but he's on par with your average champ keeper.

He is a poor championship keeper. Very poor. Doesnt help that he has that shower of shite masquerading as a defence in front of him.

I'm at Derby it is also fucking shite without the benefit of me at least being emotionally invested

Has to bring Mason on surely? Go 442 and give Siggy some support FFS

I've only had highlights and televised games to go on but there have been a hell a lot of goals this season where it's looked like he could've done better, he may usually be a decent Championship keeper but this season's form has been terrible, even back to the Blackburn game when he was beaten by a looping deflection whilst wearing his concrete boots.

He's certainly not the sole reason for Wolves' woes though, far from it, but when you've got a manager who's constantly sending teams out with the game plan of securing a 0-0 and crossing his fingers for anything more then it really highlights the errors from a keeper, he just can't be relied on this season.

You know that saying 'well it can't get any worse'?

Well whoever coined that phrase was a fucking idiot.

This is horrible to watch.

I've only had highlights and televised games to go on but there have been a hell a lot of goals this season where it's looked like he could've done better, he may usually be a decent Championship keeper but this season's form has been terrible, even back to the Blackburn game when he was beaten by a looping deflection whilst wearing his concrete boots.

He's certainly not the sole reason for Wolves' woes though, far from it, but when you've got a manager who's constantly sending teams out with the game plan of securing a 0-0 and crossing his fingers for anything more then it really highlights the errors from a keeper, he just can't be relied on this season.

+1

summed up terrifically well.

I agree, but I just don't think we should hurl insults at someone who has done very well for us in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back