• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Preston matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason warming up at half time

The only benefit of Preston scoring is that Kenny can't sit it out for a 0 - 0 now.

Siggy needs some help if we are to have any chance of getting back into this - agree Mason for Coady (or Saville as either have sounded as pointless as each other so don't thinks it makes much difference who goes off)

He is a poor championship keeper. Very poor. Doesnt help that he has that shower of shite masquerading as a defence in front of him.

He's an average Champ keeper who is having an absolute disaster of a season.

FULL MENTAL JACKETT. In the Steve Bull Stand watching this hoofball long shot mess. Urgbhh

I agree, but I just don't think we should hurl insults at someone who has done very well for us in the past.

He's nothing better than a decent Division 3 goalie. His temper tantrums in the dressing room did him no favours, too.

Mason on for VLP by the sound of it (only just turned the sound back on)

I agree, but I just don't think we should hurl insults at someone who has done very well for us in the past.

Sentiment gets you nowhere.

He may well prove to be good enough again in the future, but as it stands he's as good as useless considering Wolves are setting in a way that effectively encourages the opposition to attack and often shoot from around the edge of the box. Fair enough the manager's gameplan isn't helping him but i don't see any harm in calling out shit performances as exactly that.

He isn't THAT good really Sam. He is so prone to a fuck up. Seen some damn fine keepers at Wolves over the years, with Murray as the best, but Ikeme is miles behind keepers like Stowell even. He is poor.

Mason on for VLP so we'll have some horribly unbalanced 4-4-2.

Mason on for Rajiv.

4-4-2 with Saville left and Byrne right?

Maybe I'm getting old, I just don't see the need to insult people and players in general.

Not good enough / he's playing shit etc - fair enough. Don't really see the point in going any further with people / players I'll never meet.

He isn't THAT good really Sam. He is so prone to a fuck up. Seen some damn fine keepers at Wolves over the years, with Murray as the best, but Ikeme is miles behind keepers like Stowell even. He is poor.

I thought he had a good season last year and made some very good stops in League 1. I think in reality he's probably somewhere in between last season's form and this season's shite. Nowhere near good enough but not quite as poor as he's been showing recently.

Time to go. This can't go on any longer.

I thought he had a good season last year and made some very good stops in League 1. I think in reality he's probably somewhere in between last season's form and this season's $#@!e. Nowhere near good enough but not quite as poor as he's been showing recently.

I used to think that Phil Parkes was a liability, but I would trade him a thousand times for Ikeme. Oh, bugger, how things have deteriorated.

Cross from the right (again) - Ikeme punches - Reach first to the ball and 2nd goal

Pathetic - cross needs to be stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back