• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Preston matchday thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derby Wolf

Reaction score
TEAMS | How the sides line-up for this afternoon's Sky Bet Championship clash between Wolves and Preston North End Football Club.

Wolves: Ikeme; Iorfa, Batth (c), Ebanks-Landell, Doherty; Price, Coady, Saville; van La Parra, Henry, Sigurdarson.
Subs: Martinez, Deslandes, Rowe, McDonald, Byrne, Mason, Le Fondre.

I despair.

Saville playing as the attacking midfielder with Mason on the bench?

FML. Facepalm central.

Well this'll be interesting. I don't know what he's doing. Pleased Price is starting but we're playing Preston at home with our new number 10 on the fucking bench because 'he doesn't fit the system'.

Great use of the transfer window there. It's like buying a pair of shorts for a trip to see the northern lights.

Think I am going to play xbox instead today than follow the scores now I am in. There isn't really anyone on the bench that adds anything for me, we are just a horrible squad quality wise. I thought Mason was a poor signing but the treatment of him seems baffling, surely it wasn't Jackett who picked that one?

Well this'll be interesting. I don't know what he's doing. Pleased Price is starting but we're playing Preston at home with our new number 10 on the fucking bench because 'he doesn't fit the system'.

Great use of the transfer window there. It's like buying a pair of shorts for a trip to see the northern lights.

Best analogy of the season.

Does Jackett have a problem with new signings? The club must be so pleased to have forked out £3m for a player the manager won't even pick.

Haha superb, looking forward to this. Not playing Mason, why did he buy him? I just do not understand Kenny at all.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Can you imagine a comparable scenario in industry?

"Look Ken, you're the manager of this division and you told me this bloke Mason would do wonders for our sales figures so I forked out £3m compo to his previous company, plus a bloody good contract on top wages. And after one week - one fucking week, Ken - you're telling me he doesn't fit in and you'd rather have a bloke you lent to Millwall plc earlier in the year. Now either I'm an idiot or you're an idiot and it isn't me so fuck off to personnel and collect your P45."

First team players signed permanently this season 4. Players fit and available to play today 4. Players starting 1

Continuing with the France/Ireland 6 nations match looks favourite now

Jesus H christ, what is the fucking idiot doing? Henry on the pitch and Mason on the bench, two Dm's with Coady and Price? We are at HOME Mr Jackett, you fuckwitt. I really do give up on this clown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Can i please change my wolves win to another team..that starting xi is a disgrace

Can you imagine a comparable scenario in industry?

"Look Ken, you're the manager of this division and you told me this bloke Mason would do wonders for our sales figures so I forked out £3m compo to his previous company, plus a bloody good contract on top wages. And after one week - one $#@!ing week, Ken - you're telling me he doesn't fit in and you'd rather have a bloke you lent to Millwall plc earlier in the year. Now either I'm an idiot or you're an idiot and it isn't me so $#@! off to personnel and collect your P45."

Love it.:icon_biggrin:

We may well win today. We may win 3-0. But that won't alter the fact that with this manager and his increasingly bizarre tactics we are never going to get out of this league. Jackett has to go, and the sooner the better.

Same shit, different day.
I reckon today may be the day when apathy turns to anger inside Molineux.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back