• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton & Hove Albion v Wolves (A) 15/12/2021 7.30pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That BHA line is still pretty strong to be fair.

In a surprise to no one, the Covid pass queue looks a disaster
Simply unworkable unless they assign it in advance to cards/tickets.

There were only 3k at the Charlatans gig in Brum a few weeks ago, we were there well before doors opening at 7pm, not too far from the front of the queue (maybe 30 in front of us? If that), didn't get in until 7.15.

That BHA line is still pretty strong to be fair.
You kidding? Looks a lot weaker than their best 11 could be. If we don’t get at them from the off I’m going to be seriously disappointed.

Big match tonight.

In a surprise to no one, the Covid pass queue looks a disaster

Queue was massive when we got here, got everything ready and they waived us right through without checking anything. Not even a pat down or a check with the wands. Bit of a joke really.

You kidding? Looks a lot weaker than their best 11 could be. If we don’t get at them from the off I’m going to be seriously disappointed.

Big match tonight.
You could argue that Jonny, Boly (notwithstanding that Saiss has done pretty well), Neto and Raul are all missing from our best XI too...

Edit: And now RAN too

Last edited:

Big match tonight.

prepared to be dissatisfied then

Probably the team I would’ve gone with. Not sure if I’m gutted Fabio isn’t starting. Actually, gutted is the wrong word but he feels like the runt of the litter that I really want to succeed!

Queue was massive when we got here, got everything ready and they waived us right through without checking anything. Not even a pat down or a check with the wands. Bit of a joke really.
Well there's a shock. Complete waste of everyone's time

No team will check every single person it's just unworkable, the fact they are spot checking should be enough really to get people to comply just incase they get checked.

RAN injured groin in the warm up, Marcal comes in. Great stuff.

Need to go for it here. Especially with the players they have missing. Shame about RAN

Do we have anyone to replace marcal on the bench? Not that it really matters

That’s a blow.

looking forward to 90 minutes of Marcal being played the ball in good positions, turning around and passing it back to Coady or Saiss.

No team will check every single person it's just unworkable, the fact they are spot checking should be enough really to get people to comply just incase they get checked.

Oh I understand that but didn’t see them check one person and if they’re not doing the regular security checks then it’s not workable at all. Maybe will improve as they have to do it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back