• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton & Hove Albion v Wolves (A) 15/12/2021 7.30pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Podence rightly giving Semedo pelters. Just had to hit it anywhere over the top and it’s a good ball.

Quite like Podence having a go at Nelson there.

We have, it just looks like we haven't because we only have about 9 actual players left in the squad, plus Silva.
We practically play 9v11 anyway for how much production we get from the front three on any given day.

We’ve offered absolutely nothing going forward… AGAIN.

Appreciate its not ideal losing RAN and then Hwang, but we literally look clueless.

Fabio will never get a chance Hwang gets injured and he still not involved

So far this is one of the worst games of football at this level that I've ever had the misfortune to watch. Utterly dreadful, especially from Wolves, who frankly, have been utter wank.

Neves with the ball on the edge of the Brighton box, turns around and passes it back to Coady.

Trincao has been an absolute passenger so far as well.

Sorry lads, but even if we go on to win, AT THIS MOMENT IN TIME, this is absolutely shite.

This isn’t very good is it? We can’t cope with a pressing team, Marcal is a massive handbrake, we don’t move the ball quickly enough and we don’t get anywhere near enough players forward.

4 out of the front 5 are absolutely dreadful in possession. So don’t really know what else we can do

I’m just about ready to bin off any formation that only leaves us with two in central midfield.

Second to every loose ball midfield is being over run

We’ve offered absolutely nothing going forward… AGAIN.

Appreciate its not ideal losing RAN and then Hwang, but we literally look clueless.

I don’t think losing hwang and RAN is the reason for this toothless display though.

We have no movement at all upfront, no one running into space trying to create opportunities. They're all just stood still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back