• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton & Hove Albion v Wolves (A) 15/12/2021 7.30pm Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe our line-up to start. NoTraore or Silva. Hope I am proved wrong.

Distribution from the back so far is poor putting us under pressure

The problem with having a negative mindset and from defending the edge of your own area for the last 2 matches (regardless of opponent) is it becomes the ‘norm’. So now we’re being overly defensive from the first kick against Brighton.

Of more concern, we haven’t strung two passes together in the opening 10 or so minutes.

The problem with having a negative mindset and from defending the edge of your own area for the last 2 matches (regardless of opponent) is it becomes the ‘norm’. So now we’re being overly defensive from the first kick against Brighton.

Of more concern, we haven’t strung two passes together in the opening 10 or so minutes.

We nearly opened them up inside 30 seconds with a nice 4/5 pass move haha

Why Brighton fans cheering for Hwang doing his hamstring

Seemed like a dead leg from the challenge but they signalled a hammy.

Good job we have such depth in our squad and plenty of options to come in.

First time we’ve ever had to send a translator onto the pitch?

Gifted the ball with acres of space ahead and back we go to Saiss before giving it away. Lovely stuff.

Gifted the ball with acres of space ahead and back we go to Saiss before giving it away. Lovely stuff.
Standard Wolves, at the moment.

This negative mindset and lack of forward thinking football/players is doing my head in.

Bloody shame for Hwang.

We’ve not turned up yet, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back