• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol City (A) build up

Dicko has it looking promising should look up to see Weimann running in unmarked..... he looks up.... and loses fucking possession!
Really pooor!

In a way im glad its happening it will remind Lambert of our weaknesses. As good as Doc is going forwards how many times has he cost us this season.

Total agreement.

They've pretty much assured safety so I'm not opposed to a timely reminder for the final games that most of the defence and central midfield shouldn't be first choices next season.

I expect most of you have the inside on the goal, but for those that haven't I've got this...

Jamie Paterson with a great ball from Matty Taylor gathers himself and in a bit of space, scores with a right footed shot from outside the box to the bottom right corner.
No idea where Lonergan was or the rest of the defence.... Sounds like a well taken goal, even if we can't put 2 passes together.
Batth just overhit a pass which was for Evans who was 3 yards away....

At least this will show Jeff that despite a few wins we are still a team of, at best, average players.

Indeed, no Cav or Costa and we are a relegation candidate team. We need Mendes to find those players not that fuck up Thelwell.

We will be the first team to lose the game after getting the award all season.

All three winners in EFL in championship league one and league two getting soundly beaten at half time us Bolton Accrington.

Paterson with the only real bit of quality. Really good finish. Daft from Doc for the penalty.

It's been an appalling game really. Nouha should have scored in the first 10 but we've created sod all since. We can't play our way around their high line.

Nouha should have scored again. How many times as it happened. Time to go I'm afraid.

Not too surprising, no Costa or Cav and nothing to play for

Cav & Bod to come on please, for Dicko and MGW

Goodness me that is an absolutely horrendous goal to concede. Appalling.

Makes a mockery of the twitterers who making out we don't need the mendes players...

No midfield at all has Edwards done anything yet havent heard his name? Heard Evans quite a lot and he sounds like hes having a terrible game.

Shit to take off MGW - he might he good enough, we know the others are NOT good enough.

Back