• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bristol City (A) build up

Pompey Wolf

Reaction score
Bit of a cheeky one this but was hoping to go to the Brizzle away game but looks like it will be sold out before it gets to general sale on Saturday. Currently on sale to members but I only have a suppprter number. Not entirely sure how this works but is there any chance anyone could spare me a couple of membership (guess it's a season ticket holder thing) numbers? Apologies if that wouldn't work and this doesn't really make sense!

Many thanks to DW for that! Has anyone got a second one going for my old man? Would be hugely appreciated.

Cheers Lycan, thanks lads, promise to write some kind of half-baked, half-pissed report after the game!

Cheers Lycan, thanks lads, promise to write some kind of half-baked, half-pissed report after the game!

I'm going (just using another membership), PM me your number and you can give me your pissed up report in person! There's quite a few of us off here meeting up for this match: Myself, Aikiwolf, wolf, DarloWolf, ParkinsLeftFoot, Nando, Machin, WolfiePhil & probably a few others I've missed out. If you're in Bristol pre/post match just give us a text and we'll meet up for a pint and a natter about the football.

Anybody else going to the game is welcome to tag along btw.

Sounds good man, not done Bristol before (shamefully) so sure some of you lot will be able to locate the best places to go before and after.

As above, happy to meet-up and guide people around to the best drinking spots.

Haven't got a ticket yet though and hadn't realised it was next Saturday!

Another win on Tuesday & we can treat this as a day out in the West Country without worrying as those 3 points should put us clear enough to not fret about any other game.

Some players will still need to put in real effort to show that they are worth keeping into next season, but us fans should be able to relax, enjoy the atmosphere & Bristol's finest beer emporiums - Nando you will be marked on your performance in guiding us to the best venues :icon_smile:

would love a 6 point week against 2 rivals down the wrong end.

Now sold out! Looking forward to this :D

Now sold out! Looking forward to this :D

You're only allowed to come if you promise not to make me go to a warehouse in the middle of nowhere with no atmosphere #MagicRock

You're only allowed to come if you promise not to make me go to a warehouse in the middle of nowhere with no atmosphere #MagicRock

This! :burp: :icon_lol:

Fucking heathen.

giphy.gif

Anyway, Nando's in charge of venue selection....

Moor Beer it is then! Brewery in an industrial park heaven.

Well, I thought it was just marvellous.

These lot are an absolute shower. We're normally good for giving them a good beating at Ashton Gate so lets hope for the same again.

Back