• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burnley (H) Wed 1st Dec 7:30pm (Amazon Prime) build up & match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-0 against Middlesbrough, bonatini latching onto a defensive error if memory serves..

That being said I did go to Shrewsbury away as my father in law is a town fan

Bit confused with how the tickets work tbf. Got wolves membership this year, and games like West Ham there were tickets available still but in family stand so you can’t get them without taking an under 13, yet there was no tickets together and just the individual seats sporadically spread. Can’t imagine many people taking a 13 year old and sitting a fair distance away 🤨
I sit in there and plenty do! One guy turned up utterly smashed and put his 8 year old in the single spare seat next to us. He then tried to lie on the steps to watch the match..

I sit in there and plenty do! One guy turned up utterly smashed and put his 8 year old in the single spare seat next to us. He then tried to lie on the steps to watch the match..
Fairs, but even so I just wanted one for myself and couldn’t get one! If you can direct me to where I can purchase one of these seats on the steps il happily have a few shandies pre game

Should probably get Ryan Bennett back too. More than fulfilled his role, I'd say much more so than Doherty.

Perhaps people who watch us in person week in week out have more of a view on what he offered (or didn't) - especially off the ball - than non-Wolves fans who exclusively see us on TV.
He had a lovely long throw as well

Is there a pub most people go for a drink pre game?

I'll be in there just after half 4

Do people use the bar under the ground or not really?

Nah, not really. Bloody expensive pisswater

The North Bank bar? Not worth it, even though they limit numbers it's really badly designed so gets way too cramped, prices are ludicrous too.

Don't mind getting to the ground early when it's a 3pm and the pubs are too busy for the last round and having one there, but that's concourse.

Cheers for the heads up. Il be in the royal London at roughly 6ish - my mates a Burnley fan so will make sure he keeps his head down …

Cheers for the heads up. Il be in the royal London at roughly 6ish - my mates a Burnley fan so will make sure he keeps his head down …
If he's got colours on then he won't get in, so be aware :)

If he’s got an away ticket he won’t be getting in either.

They haven't checked my ticket for years, so either I'm a massive playa who everyone knows or they don't check.

they checked the ticket i was *ahem* carrying at west ham. was also asked if i was a home fan prior to the everton match.

They haven't checked my ticket for years, so either I'm a massive playa who everyone knows or they don't check.
They do check. Get yourself outside for a smoke when it starts filling up. Seen plenty of away fans turned away.

They have never checked my ticket as I’m usually early and in colours. They will let neutrals in though. Let my friend and her boyfriend in before the Villa game pre Covid and she is a United fan and he is QPR. They were up here for a gig and just said they weren’t going to the football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back