• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff (A) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
extra time, just one goal to the good....squeaky bottom time....

Stearman clears off the line

Seconds left... Edwards running his bollocks off chasing that back for about 50 yards, and the ball is launched in and Tomasz comes out and takes a great catch on the edge of his 6 yard box....

Wolves only have Sako up front and everyone else is back inside the box parking the bus...
Practically all the Cardiff fans have fucked off! Why??

Ball comes in and Stearman goes up with Jones and Batth is in there too, with Jones winning that header well as Stears now telling everyone to keep it together.
Edwards makes almost no contact but it's a dive and the free comes in and the ball going in the ball beaten Tomasz as Stearman running back heads the ball off the line running back to the net. The ball coming off Landell's head into the goal but Stears match winning clearance keeps us in it... 1 minute left of the added 5...

Thank fuck! Probably should have been more comfortable after the sending off but great win!

YEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!

Richard Stearman football genius!

Great result with the other results today.

Pissed off with Watford coming from 2-0 down to win.

Wolves have a free kick with seconds to go and and it goes to Marshall who clears as the ref blows for time!
We win 1-0 another 3 points for the 2nd time, very scrappy, great defending from Stears and Batth and there you go.

Stearman for England!!! (Oops, my tongue got stuck in my cheek). Great win, many thanks to Stearman.

All the Wolves players over into the far corner to thank the travelling fans.
Nice.
Wolves have closed the gap on Norwich to 2 points and the Anglian Derby is on tomorrow!

That's it. Off to play with my daughter.
See ya lads.

Good luck v Bournemouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back