• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff (H) Matchday Thread 16/01/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defence back on track today.

We go attacking stylee and it falls apart at the back 0-2 (Doherty to blame for Deutsch. SO just needs an Edwards fuck up for the full DW House)
Oh don't worry about that. He'll churn out his usual non-descript dross.

(Watch him score now).

Doherty out of position, but it's Batth that runs alongside him horizontal to the goal for 5 yds and lets him get the shot away

I can be your Zyro baby!

VLP belts it and the keeper diving, amongst legs, spills it and we think Zyro has the final touch to poke it over the line!
Terrific attack. 2-1.

Peltier through the back of Graham and the ref waves on. Bruno climbing all over Zyro and..... the ref waves play on.... Again!!

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 2 mins2 minutes ago
Wolves unlucky to be behind. Played some good football, created ample chances. Two wonder-thwacks from Noone. HT, 1-2.

So, not playing badly at all but punished by 2 poor errors. 1 from Ikeme and t'other from a Batth/Doherty combo?

Creating chances at least, so still hope to get back in this.

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 17s18 seconds ago
Great half of football. Certainly compared to some of the dull dross that's been witnessed here this season. Nine shots each.

9 shots each in the first half. I just wish we could find some middle ground between San Marinoesque defending and being completely open on the counter.

Playing well, fuck up by ikeme for the first, goal of s lifetime fir the second, we're well in this don't let the scapegoat hunters put you off.

9 shots each in the first half. I just wish we could find some middle ground between San Marinoesque defending and being completely open on the counter.

Easy. Buy a centre half and a left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back