• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cheltenham Festival Tipster Competition

1st; Ivanovic Gorbatov, 9/2
2nd; Apples Jade, 12/1
3rd; Foot Pad, 5/1

I knew that I should have been put off by a name like Zubayr!

1st; Superb Story, 8/1
2nd; Fathard Player, 33/1
3rd; Sternrubin, 33/1
4th; Wait For Me, 7/1
5th; Starcitect, 10/1

I got 12-1 on wait for me 20 minutes before the race and then it went off at 7s

Looked bad for Long Dog there..

1st; Unowhatimeanharry, 11/1
2nd; Fagan, 33/1
3rd; Champers On Ice, 20/1
4th; Barters Hill, 4/1

This week has been severely tarnished by the fatalities. So sad.

1st; Don Cossack, 9/4
2nd; Djakadam, 9/2
3rd; Don Poli, 9/2

Stupid by Brennan. No need to go so early on Cue Card

Cue Card was looking good until he clattered the fence.

Reverse forecast on those two get in

Sounds like Long Dog had to be put down.

1st; On The Fringe, 13/8
2nd; Marito, 14/1
3rd; Paint The Clouds, 9/2
4th; Current Event, 14/1

Pacha Du Polder finished really quickly and would of troubled the winner if Pendleton had actually been a jockey

The way that finished, Pendleton could have gone a couple of hundred yards earlier and won that. Absolutely flying past everything at the end.

Wasn't their doubts over her horses' ability to stay? I'm sure I read that Nicholls wanted the horse to be held back.

Will be the centre of attention with his jockey Victoria Pendleton after their memorable success from the front at Wincanton early this month.
This is a much tougher examination for such an inexperienced jockey and I will be advising Victoria to ride Pacha Du Polder with restraint this time to help him get the trip rather than bowl along in front.
So she will be taking her time, riding a bit of a waiting race before hopefully having a nice clear round before keeping on to finish on the heels of the placed horses. That would be an awesome result.
Victoria has improved enormously in the saddle and has done a lot of work at home on this horse. It also helps that as a dual Olympic Gold medallist she has shown she is more than capable of dealing with the pressure heading into this race.
Good luck to her.

Back