• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cheltenham Festival Tipster Competition

Great tipping Slink! Thanks to Darlo and Nando, look forward to Aintree! Great fun and very useful information, well done all. So disappointed when Cue Card fell, I didn't think he had any chance of staying, but he appeared to be cantering. It was a very strange fall.

Well done Slink, judge :easy:

And thanks lads for running this, can't have been too much fun working out a boatload of each-way returns per day! Your efforts are very much appreciated.

Echo those thoughts of above, and for sharing tips etc. my profits pay for a new fence, transfers on holiday and a few beers. Rock and roll indeed!!

Always a pleasure lads. Slink, I believe that in the time I've run these, that is the biggest profit return in a meeting. Hope you had real money on those horses!

Congrats to Slink and many thanks to Darlo and Nando for giving your time and efforts and adding to the enjoyment of what was à terrific festival. Highlight for me was Nina Carberry's win on On The Fringe.

Always a pleasure lads. Slink, I believe that in the time I've run these, that is the biggest profit return in a meeting. Hope you had real money on those horses!

Thanks again. I did have real money on them yes, about £1500 up for the week. I think i can safely say i've had worse weeks.

Back