• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chorley v Wolves build-up and match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As if we're getting wound up by a volunteer writing a tweet. Jesus fuck. Some people have lost the right to use the term snowflake.

I love the Wolves TikTok channel because it does nothing but rip the piss out of our opponents. Its taken aim at Kane diving the other week, Zaha and RAN, and talking about revenge against Chelsea with clips of Alonso's dive in July.

And to top it off we've got Dady (FP) on Twitter screeching for official apologies 😂

We support a club which played the Rocky theme tune and paraded our club mascot after he got into a fist fight with another clubs mascots for fuck sake. Get a grip.

Goes both ways though - don't go all bantz (shit term and generally pretty shitty) and then come asking for our money.

Goes both ways though - don't go all bantz (shit term and generally pretty shitty) and then come asking for our money.

Could also be a genius move.

The Tweet got several hours of Wolves fans going Nuclear retweeting it, of the 92 league clubs some fans of 91 would've gone "fuckin hell, thats actually quite funny" and stuck something in.

Teach a man to fish (literally!)

Could also be a genius move.

The Tweet got several hours of Wolves fans going Nuclear retweeting it, of the 92 league clubs some fans of 91 would've gone "fuckin hell, thats actually quite funny" and stuck something in.

Teach a man to fish (literally!)
Go back to my point banter only works if both parties are on board. You don’t earn the right to tell people what should and shouldn’t offend them. Very old fashioned attitude

Go back to my point banter only works if both parties are on board. You don’t earn the right to tell people what should and shouldn’t offend them. Very old fashioned attitude

Sorry, ill reply to this later but I'm having an existential crisis that Fulham fans weren't on board when I chanted their support was fucking shit.

We support a club which played the Rocky theme tune and paraded our club mascot after he got into a fist fight with another clubs mascots for fuck sake

Laughing here

There was always plenty of moaning in a certain fanzine of the time IIRC

More about the fact that social media didn’t exist back then
I only had to listen to the knob head in the John Ireland moaning about Froggatt not being up front when he'd just played the ball forward!

I didn't have to read his shit on the web too!

Can't believe Chorley dare to try and have banter with football fans on a social media platform.

Don't they know there is a pandemic on and this should be taken VERY seriously. I'm not impressed.
small business trying to maximize income shocker.

small business trying to maximize income shocker.
If that were true, and I don’t think it is, trying to maximise your business by taking the piss out of others is massively bad business.

ok, badly phrased on my part. small business seeing a big one off payday and trying to milk it to the max.
not sure it's bad business, as their main target customer isn't wolves fans. we're collateral damage.
the anger is a bit OTT really.

I'm meh about the vitual ticket concept, meh about their Tweets and meh about the reaction. Just seems something else to get ANGRY about

ok, badly phrased on my part. small business seeing a big one off payday and trying to milk it to the max.
not sure it's bad business, as their main target customer isn't wolves fans. we're collateral damage.
the anger is a bit OTT really.
Surely they're expecting to sell more to Wolves fans than West Brom though? So why would you pander to the latter at the expense of the former?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back