• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chorley v Wolves build-up and match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, lets play our best players and have our inform winger miss the next game again.

Ruddy
Hoever - Coady - Kilman - RAN
Dendoncker - Neves - Otasowie
MGW
Cutrone - Silva

Strong enough side to get the job done, gives Adama, Neto, Saiss, Moutinho, Boly a rest while getting some minutes for Hoever, Otasowie, MGW and Cutrone. Get the game won and then make use of the 5 subs

Ruddy
Hoever - Marques - Kilman
Matheson - Otasowie - MGW - RAN
Vitinha
Cutrone - Corbeanu

That team would have to have Ruddy as Captain as don't think that many others are much over 20

Unless we are giving up on this comp then that's not really what we play - no problem with a lot coming on when we are 4 up, but starting like that would not be a great idea.

For those on Instragram - Is this a pic from this week or just a random one from the young lad (fingers crossed from this week)

EsCMfCaXAAM9hwR
Looks like he's back.

Nuno won’t just play the kids though.

Probably be similar to Palace line up. Cutrone may get a chance to build fitness. Podence too if he’s training.

Yeah, lets play our best players and have our inform winger miss the next game again.
I agree to a point, but you won't want the disaster that is a defeat from Chorley. I can promise you that! This match isn't a given. That pitch of theirs will be absolutely shit for playing good football.

what is caves

geez you guys really live on another planet
Sorry. What i meant to say was Mars... lol Not sure if you are taking the piss, or you really don't know what caves really are. :)

Sorry. What i meant to say was Mars... lol Not sure if you are taking the piss, or you really don't know what caves really are. :)

mars... like the candy? I didn't think you guys got that over there, too busy eating your "not for girls" chocolate bars and your "too good to eat chocolate that tastes like vomit" nestle

mars... like the candy? I didn't think you guys got that over there, too busy eating your "not for girls" chocolate bars and your "too good to eat chocolate that tastes like vomit" nestle
Like the planet. A round thing in the sky, reddish in colour (color) for our colonial cousin.

Like the planet. A round thing in the sky, reddish in colour (color) for our colonial cousins.

but planets are flat and look like discs in the sky.

(ok that was my last shitpost sorry)
((I really did need the tweet-translation though so thank you))

but planets are flat and look like discs in the sky.

(ok that was my last shitpost sorry)
((I really did need the tweet-translation though so thank you))
Someone else gave you the tweet translation. I just took the piss to be fair.. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back