• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chorley v Wolves build-up and match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't even thought about the team for this so I'll go

Ruddy
Hoever Coady Boly Saiss
Neves Donk
Corbeanu MGW Neto
Silva

If all goes well I'd me making use of all 5 subs too so we can rest some players

Ruddy
Hoever - Marques - Kilman
Matheson - Otasowie - MGW - RAN
Vitinha
Cutrone - Corbeanu

Wolves fans were loving the random team we beat in the Europa who kept making tweets when we beat other sides. I hadn't bought my ticket yet but still will, the people running their twitter taking the piss isn't enough for me to be annoyed. If I win the prize of being manager for the day I will get our own back by playing myself for the 2nd half.

Surely they're expecting to sell more to Wolves fans than West Brom though? So why would you pander to the latter at the expense of the former?
not sue they care too much who they sell, to tbh, as long as they sell lots.

Moving on. I would like to see Cutrone for at least 45. I appreciate the league game is soon after but I want to see him get an actual involvement.

Moving on. I would like to see Cutrone for at least 45. I appreciate the league game is soon after but I want to see him get an actual involvement.
I was torn between putting in loads of kids (Perry, Corbeanu, Shabani et al) thinking it'd be better to get into a good position and them bring them on.

If we got into a mess early on the occasion could easily overawe in-experienced players.

Cutrone for one half though agreed

Wolves fans were loving the random team we beat in the Europa who kept making tweets when we beat other sides. I hadn't bought my ticket yet but still will, the people running their twitter taking the piss isn't enough for me to be annoyed. If I win the prize of being manager for the day I will get our own back by playing myself for the 2nd half.
Tell you what if I win the manager for the day I'll play you, but I will need Youngwolf by my side with a clipboard because If I'm dictating strategy it'll be like the game of chess on Bottom

I don't even understand what the tweet is saying, or why people are mad, or why this thread is 7 pages long about something which, from what I can tell, is pretty stupid.

must have been lost in translation. too american to get it

I don't even understand what the tweet is saying, or why people are mad, or why this thread is 7 pages long about something which, from what I can tell, is pretty stupid.

Tbh I think I'm too Yorkshire to get why anyone is that irate!

Basically, the tweet is saying, just after the BCD, that if the shit fans buy their virtual tickets then they would boing boing if they beat us. Most of the replies to them was fired by us being beaten in said derby, which massively took the piss after they came cap in hand to us to buy their tickets.
It pissed me off to be honest, because firstly i hate those cunts, and secondly it's a bit of a cheap shot to come to us to get tickets, then go to them straight after on the premise that because they are our rivals they would be supporting them (Chorley).
I hope we put our strongest side and put 6 past them. Then walk off the pitch middle finger up from the whole team. But that is the way my mind works in fairness...

I just don't see why people are getting into such a hissy fit out it. If Chorley had tweeted "If we sell (x amount) of tickets, we'll sing 'Shit On The Albion' at full time" they'd have sold out in minutes. Wolves fans moaning about this should be happy they've got nothing important to get upset about.

I was torn between putting in loads of kids (Perry, Corbeanu, Shabani et al) thinking it'd be better to get into a good position and them bring them on.

If we got into a mess early on the occasion could easily overawe in-experienced players.

Cutrone for one half though agreed
I'd be concerned putting too many 'kids' in the team.

There is a need to just win for the 'feel good' factor - so strong team to start & if we are well ahead can bring on more of the 'less experienced' players later.

Yep playing a lot of kids is very risky and very niave.

Ruddy
Hoever - Marques - Kilman
Matheson - Otasowie - MGW - RAN
Vitinha
Cutrone - Corbeanu
Personally think thats just too young a team, would probably make it much closer game than it needs to be........unless we're just throwing the game

I just don't see why people are getting into such a hissy fit out it. If Chorley had tweeted "If we sell (x amount) of tickets, we'll sing 'Shit On The Albion' at full time" they'd have sold out in minutes. Wolves fans moaning about this should be happy they've got nothing important to get upset about.
Depends on your mindset. I hate people taking the piss, particularly after they have already rubbed your nose in it via the match. I hate it even more when someone takes advantage of that pisstake.
You can take it how you want. I will take it how i want. That's life fella.

For those on Instragram - Is this a pic from this week or just a random one from the young lad (fingers crossed from this week)

EsCMfCaXAAM9hwR

Tell you what if I win the manager for the day I'll play you, but I will need Youngwolf by my side with a clipboard because If I'm dictating strategy it'll be like the game of chess on Bottom

I need you to be the snotter - moves Spider-Man figure.

"which one of us was Spider-Man again boss?"

For those on Instragram - Is this a pic from this week or just a random one from the young lad (fingers crossed from this week)

EsCMfCaXAAM9hwR
Fingers crossed indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back