• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Contribute to the future of TWF

Thank you to everyone who has offered to help.

You should all have a message now with the details. If not, just drop me one and I will send them on.

If anyone from this point would like to contribute, you can and I will forward the details to you on request.

Grateful for the efforts of those involved, and the contributions of the posters who keep the site informative and entertaining. Helps keep the attachment to wolves right up to date from the fans perspective.

Happy to contribute, one-off rather than monthly preferred.

Late to this one but yeah count me in too.

Sorry, missed all this.

I'm in.

Thank you to everyone who has offered to help.

You should all have a message now with the details. If not, just drop me one and I will send them on.

If anyone from this point would like to contribute, you can and I will forward the details to you on request.
Late to the party but yes

New site is so much better! Happy to chip in a bit if it's not extortionate.. :ROFLMAO:

Hi Kenny

Apologies for the delay responding, I'm just back from a few weeks holiday and jet lag and work were draining over the last few days.
Send me the details and I will transfer a donation for the migration. Cheers

I don't have any excuses for my tardiness, but would also like to contribute to Vis' coke and hookers fund.

I thought we'd all agreed not to tell Banjo??

Quite frequently, I'm clicking on something maybe going to the next page and it happens that fast I find myself clicking frantically not realising it happened faster than instantly!

Happy to donate but would prefer a one off payment please.

Back