• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

IMPORTANT: Site future

Yes nothing needs to change or have it point out who contributes and doesn't. Everyone's situation is different.

Just to keep folk in the loop, the hosting has now been purchased and I'm just working with the new hosts to arrange migration.

Hoping to time it for about 30s after we announce that we're reappointing Dean Saunders, so things will be nice and quiet.

Thanks for all your hard work Vis and for everything you've done so far with the site. It's been pretty good up to now, and I'm certain you've done a lot of stuff behind the scenes that we'll never know about.
(Doffs hat emoji)

My main hope is that having it hosted by the same company that builds the forum software should mean it runs more cleanly, with less random failures.

As a random example, a couple of days ago the current hosts sent me a reminder about the imminent cutoff. And then a few hours later a 2nd email containing a bill for the next 12 months hosting....

Back