• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Its that time of year again....

Theres 543.90 in the TWF bank account. So we're still a hundred quid shy. Not the end of the word, happy to cover it, but if anyone wishes to chip in that would be grand.
I'm just a bit short until next week Vis. I will get it in next week.

Personally, I don't need to see details Vis. We've met the target so that's good enough for me.
Though like I said before, for the amount of traffic we generate I'm literally stunned at how small our core group is.

Depends on how obtrusive it is I guess. There's some sites that are unreadable, The Birmingham Mail being one that springs to mind, I don't click because of that. Just looked at Mol Mix and they have them, no idea if they disappear if you are logged in though.

We have a thread dedicated to adverts for non registered members :)

It would put me off completely. The only reason I don’t register is because the last three years I have had no money at all. That still hasn’t changed. Bring forced to wade through a sea of adverts because I can’t afford to register would see my binning the site off.

Sorry, only just seen this. Was away for three weeks. incommunicado and have been busy catching up with Wolves news. Anyway, I don`t tend to look beyond the Wolves/ General chatter threads. All paid now, I presume it`s the same payment details or else some fecker`s had an early xmas present.

Apologies for my tardiness! Completely slipped my mind, cash sent 👍

Are we still short as I don't mind chucking in a bit more?

My inability to scroll back through posts haunts me, again ;)

It would put me off completely. The only reason I don’t register is because the last three years I have had no money at all. That still hasn’t changed. Bring forced to wade through a sea of adverts because I can’t afford to register would see my binning the site off.
When I said ads for non registered members, I meant for people browsing as a guest.

I'd never impose ads on logged-in users.,

Muchos gracias everyone.

We've got a 124 quid surplus after your v generous contributions that will go towards next year's bill.

I've also started experimenting with ads for guests. This is generating the heady amount of about 20p a day. Will look at tweaking that. My goal would be getting contributions down to a tenner this time next year.

Muchos gracias everyone.

We've got a 124 quid surplus after your v generous contributions that will go towards next year's bill.

I've also started experimenting with ads for guests. This is generating the heady amount of about 20p a day. Will look at tweaking that. My goal would be getting contributions down to a tenner this time next year.
That's excellent work, thank you for all your efforts.

We've got a 124 quid surplus
dance-dancing.gif

giphy.webp

Back