• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Out and about this morning, mask wearing at 99% I would say. Missus said everyone in Aldi was, I was in Waitrose, B & B and the bakery, only saw 2 people altogether not wearing.

It’s just ingrained in society now. People aren’t going to just stop wearing them when it’s clear the problem hasn’t gone away. Yes people might not be quite as vigilant in certain scenarios but the majority will continue, one because of routine and more likely social pressure because you don’t want to be stared at.

Just been across Morrisons and 90% wearing masks. As the majority of them are older people, its no surprise. I popped mine on for this walk around the store.

All signage gone about masks though along with blockages to try and create one way systems etc

Interesting to see how many people are still wearing them. I reckon the numbers will drop quite alot over the next few weeks.

Been to Preston, I'd say about 60% of people wearing masks a lot of staff not (good for them)

Just been across Morrisons and 90% wearing masks. As the majority of them are older people, its no surprise. I popped mine on for this walk around the store.

All signage gone about masks though along with blockages to try and create one way systems etc
Pretty much same at my local Morrisons, staff aren't wearing masks, signage gone & the majority of the people wearing masks are elderly and not wearing them correctly

We’re still wearing them at work. I don’t need to wear one at my desk but every time I leave my ‘area’ I put one on. Masks have never particularly bothered me so I’ll probably keep wearing them in shops too.

I shall probably continue to wear a mask for the foreseeable. Not to protect me but to protect others as I’m still in schools and there are cases in the schools I’m in. Seems only right that I should continue to mask wear.

Still required here at school until term finishes on Wednesday. That's because our numbnuts of a PM obvisouly didn't realise not all school finished last Friday when decided when Freedom Day should be.

Still required here at school until term finishes on Wednesday. That's because our numbnuts of a PM obvisouly didn't realise not all school finished last Friday when decided when Freedom Day should be.
You'd have thought they'd have co-ordinated school summer shut down given the circumstances, I know some closed Friday but most round here last day is tomorrow, my grandsons is Thursday.....lets face it no kids are going to be doing actual school work this week

We’re still wearing them at work. I don’t need to wear one at my desk but every time I leave my ‘area’ I put one on. Masks have never particularly bothered me so I’ll probably keep wearing them in shops too.

I'm the same - I work with a lot of vulnerable people so I'll continue to wear one and do LFTs for their safety. I couldn't give a stuff about myself...

Just walked into a pub...no table booked, bar service (if wanted) just like the good ol'days....scenes.

Pint of Green Monkey going down a treat.

Thomas Telford got 50% of the year off isolating anyway (so I’m told).

We’re down to three in our office out of about twelve. A couple actually with covid, the others all been pinged.

You'd have thought they'd have co-ordinated school summer shut down given the circumstances, I know some closed Friday but most round here last day is tomorrow, my grandsons is Thursday.....lets face it no kids are going to be doing actual school work this week
Not that easy tho. There's a legal requirement to do a certain amount of days in the school year so they can't just end the year early without serious ramifications.

We're having remote learning for the last 2 days to try and avoid any last minute infections pre-holiday!

Not that easy tho. There's a legal requirement to do a certain amount of days in the school year so they can't just end the year early without serious ramifications.

We're having remote learning for the last 2 days to try and avoid any last minute infections pre-holiday!
Hey rules are purely advisory surely.....

So, end of September you will only be allowed in Nightclubs if you are fully jabbed. A negative test won't be sufficient.
Obviously have to ask why have you opened then now.

This will also apply to other venues with large crowds. No clue how large or what other venue's will be included though.

The fat bastard just said he is "concerned by the continuing risk they pose". Well, who opened them 18 hours ago?

He's a blithering idiot.

Back