• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Deaths v Compensating businesses fully. Tough one, guess no Tory MP's with financial links to the industry so deaths it is.

No offence but Boris Johnson doesnt seem fit to lead the country

We only ever said we hoped the road map would be irreversible.

No you fucking didn’t you fucking liar.

1) No, Fatso and Mekon Dom purged the party of any talent
2) It's not like sacking a football manager if they're shit, it doesn't work like that

As the fixed term parliament act is still in force for the next three years it would be another of these idiots. Probably Gove or Patel. What a lovely thing that would be.

We only ever said we hoped the road map would be irreversible.

No you fucking didn’t you fucking liar.
You have to admire the ability to deny things even when there is recorded proof. Get shown proof....Still deny and people then think the media are making shit up.

ok, so it´s like three years to the next election then? In Sweden you can vote against your PM which happened some weeks ago but he was re-elected thankfully

Just went up to Morrison’s . Only saw one adult without a mask. I’m a little surprised at that.

will be a big rise of the Delta mutation then i guess..rising fast all over the world now indonesia worse than india now

ok, so it´s like three years to the next election then? In Sweden you can vote against your PM which happened some weeks ago but he was re-elected thankfully
You can get them removed through a vote of no confidence. In practice this takes forever though even when the Government has a tiny/no majority (no-one actually had confidence in May, she had no majority in Parliament, and she hung on for way longer than she should have), with an 80 seat majority and all of the new Tory MPs just wave through anything Johnson says, no chance.

You can get them removed through a vote of no confidence. In practice this takes forever though even when the Government has a tiny/no majority (no-one actually had confidence in May, she had no majority in Parliament, and she hung on for way longer than she should have), with an 80 seat majority and all of the new Tory MPs just wave through anything Johnson says, no chance.
aah ok, thanks for that

Just went up to Morrison’s . Only saw one adult without a mask. I’m a little surprised at that.
I'm not. Even our Brexit-voting population has got more sense of self-preservation than the morons in government will offer them. Unfortunately, it's less likely to be spreading in supermarkets than in the places frequented by the unmasked and unjabbed under-30s.

The only hope we have is that he decides this is too much like hard work fairly soon and resigns, because writing unfunny columns and awful books is easier and more lucrative.

However our system is stupid and we don't go straight to another election, the Tories just get to pick whoever they want as PM. Both May and Johnson became PM without winning an election (albeit the latter has won one since, May didn't but again, stupid system, bribe some nutters from Northern Ireland and she could carry on as if nothing happened).

At work I put my mask on to go on to the main shop floor but took it off when in my lab on my own. That reduced my mask time by probably five hours today. That felt great, especially in the heat.

well the system in the US is pretty stupid too

Back