• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

The following link is a compendium of some of the incidents involving Victorian Police attempting to uphold COVID health orders.
Whatever the reasoning there is a scary unappreciation of what is happening. Eyes wide shut. Essentially nobody will exist unless they take the medicine. Those that support this are nothing short of demonic or incredibly thick (given the demographics of the effect).

Why is that particularly? I’m just pointing out that the mortality rate is higher than you state.

However if you read through the thread you will find I have been pro vaccination and very much pro opening up because it was killing the country. I’m still pro opening up and would be more than a bit against a tightening of measures if figures increase this winter.

It’s a dangerous disease, but it is a disease we have to live with, not hide from.

I note that Australia are re-opening the borders in November. Sadly I think it’s going to be too late for me as the emigration plans are down the toilet and I see little opportunity to resurrect them from a financial point of view. Thanks for that Covid.

I note that Australia are re-opening the borders in November. Sadly I think it’s going to be too late for me as the emigration plans are down the toilet and I see little opportunity to resurrect them from a financial point of view. Thanks for that Covid.

Where were you planning to emigrate to ?

In terms of the open borders in Oz, effectively it will be just NSW, Victoria, SA and NT - WA, Qld and Tassie seem intent on shutting up shop to the rest of Australia and the world until they get to 90%+ double- jabbed.

Why is that particularly? I’m just pointing out that the mortality rate is higher than you state.

However if you read through the thread you will find I have been pro vaccination and very much pro opening up because it was killing the country. I’m still pro opening up and would be more than a bit against a tightening of measures if figures increase this winter.

It’s a dangerous disease, but it is a disease we have to live with, not hide from.

No slight on you intended.

Just a bit concerned in terms of police brutality and the medical apartheid that is emerging. I reserve the right for all to do a personal risk assessment without state coercion. It's all a bit totalitarian to me. The virus is a threat to a small demographic yet the whole populace is subjected to elements of control that are beyond comprehension.

If you have a green/sustainable career or like firing rubber bullets at people protecting freedoms you'll be fine.

mrbones.jpg

At this point I don’t think lockdowns will work again. Vaccination for all school kids would probably be the thing I would push.

Proof of vaccination or negative test in bars / restaurants etc would help a lot.

Wasn’t vaccination of kids statiscally proven to be worse than the benefit?

Wasn’t vaccination of kids statiscally proven to be worse than the benefit?
To the child yes, but obviously doesn't take into account that someone vaccinated is less likely to pass it on, so no if you consider the wider benefits

Schools are a massive vector. Everybody knows it. So if you can’t shut the schools you mitigate the vector by vaccination

To the child yes, but obviously doesn't take into account that someone vaccinated is less likely to pass it on, so no if you consider the wider benefits
So are we OK with some kids being fodder then for the greater good?

Cant say ive kept up to date with covid stuff since everything all eased up, but from what I remember hasnt the vaccine been shown to be very limited in actually preventing spread. Hence why we still have plenty of infections despite the vast majority of adults having antibodies from vaccine or infection.
Enlighten me (genuine question).

Back