• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crawley (H) (League Cup) - 09/08/16 - Build-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mason in for Bodvarsson, Price and Teixeira in for Saville and Edwards in midfield, Coady in for Iorfa at right-back (bleurgh), and Lonergan in for Ikeme in goal. Same basic tactical setup it looks like.

Odd that Costa's not starting.

Yeah, it'll be a major mistake if we start the season without at least another full-back (and preferably one who can play in the middle too for extra depth there, we shouldn't have to play Ebanks-Landell any more).

Big game for Wallace after his horror show on Saturday.

Big game for Mason too I think. Hope he can find a goal or two to get his confidence up.

Coady at right back is just horrid though. I struggle to understand the point of that.

Big game for Mason too I think. Hope he can find a goal or two to get his confidence up.

Coady at right back is just horrid though. I struggle to understand the point of that.

Must not fancy Deslandes or Odoffin. We don't have anyone else, the squad is threadbare.

Agreed. I imagine we can expect a bit of defensive signing activity before the end of the window. Plus I am looking forward to seeing Silvio in a few weeks. Obviously, with his record, there is a worry about injury, but he is going to be beyond class if fit.

Looks like Walter wants a win above anything.

Is Silvio actually injured, or just not fit?

Wonder why Costa isn't starting? If he needs match practice I'd have thought this was the ideal opportunity.

Silvio has a groin injury. Not sure on Costa.

Is Silvio actually injured, or just not fit?

Wonder why Costa isn't starting? If he needs match practice I'd have thought this was the ideal opportunity.
Is Costa on the bench?

Yes with Ikeme, Johnson, Edwards, Saville, Bodvarsson and Bright
Thanks, surely he'll get more minutes than he did Saturday. I don't really mind easing them in over a few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back