• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Crawley (H) (League Cup) - 09/08/16 - Build-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always the same story in the cups..

Doherty excelling himself in the build up to the corner.

Doherty putting on another #masterclass

2 goals from set pieces in 2 games if I'm not mistaken?

Id made this point of needing defensive reinforcements at the weekend.

A Zenga bollocking half time hopefully turn things around

Meh, Doherty, lonerghan and friends being shit in this game is not a bad thing. Might just hasten them getting fucked off out of the club.

Batth, Doherty, Hause, and Lonergan showing quite a few nerves at the mo.

Doherty is just shit, actually, nothing to do with nervousness.

Wallace and Teixeira sound as up for it as Doherty and Lonergan sound like they're having a mare.

Changes wise this is a much stronger team than we would normally play in our annual league cup humiliation. The defence and midfield are possibly first choice given Iorfa's suspension

Sounds like getting hooked at halftime has lit a fire under Wallace.

What exactly does Henry bring to the team anymore aside from devilish good looks?

What exactly does Henry bring to the team anymore aside from devilish good looks?

Tbf, as much as *can* play on the left, he's never looked particularly good there.

I have a feeling we'll see Costa at halftime.

Meh, Doherty, lonerghan and friends being shit in this game is not a bad thing. Might just hasten them getting fucked off out of the club.

Humped 4-0 by a Swansea team that didn't even have a proper striker
2-0 down to Rotherham after 20 minutes or so
Drawing 1-1 with Crawley here

And by all accounts Teixeira and Bodvarsson were our two best players by a mile in the second half on Saturday. The existing players are doing nothing to suggest they even want to have a part to play, I said it on Saturday and I'll say it again, we have so many players on the books who I'd happily never watch ever again.

Fuck all on the left or at 10. Decent back up or sub on the right for where we are at.

No replay right?

Can Everton bid for Hause now please? Before they discover he has found his level vs Crawley

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back