• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cybertosis- 2019-2020

Abraham you can maybe use karma (although for that you would he would need to have cheated to win the penalty)

The cricket one is just one of those things isn't it. Nowt to do with Karma that a shit team get a point against a good one

Due to an act of god?

Because life isnt fair...but balanced out by the best Wolves team since the 70's

It's just weather and Abraham being a diver and a bottler.

Plus Kent lost nothing as EVERY SINGLE T20 blast game was washed out yesterday.

Ashley fucking Barnes scores against us- qu ell surprise

The only surprise and positive I can take from that shambles is a point. If youre a team that wants to challenge you cant be second best all over the park at home to Burnley. I know they arte greater than the sum of their parts but they are a bottom 7 team for me. Still, we can get beaten up sometimes and today was one of those days but we still are unbeaten. Lets have a great game against Torino and this will be forgotten.

"CONFIRMATION BIAS ACTIVATED"

"CONFIRMATION BIAS ACTIVATED"

the tendency to interpret new evidence as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories. The trouble is it was not new evidence today. 2 shots on target against them shows we struggled.

Deciding to pick out things when they confirm your theory but not when they don't.

Deciding to pick out things when they confirm your theory but not when they don't.

No happy to highlight it all. Burnley on paper are the poorest team we have faced in the league and we got a lucky point. Still , wait til November

So after a great result against Torino a tough game to come against Everton and I was looking for some positives on this one as we only have 1 win away in the last 8 and the positive is Pickford who will create a record if he completes this match. So could he get a red card as it will be his 111 appearance?

Nuno has also got a three win away in three matches against Silva.

Lawro has us losing.

Everton have never gone 7 home games without conceding so the superstitions are actually a little in our favour on this one.

Lots of doom and gloom since I last posted on here, not that anyone reads it! You can't defend against any premier team how we defended against Everton and Chelsea and expect anything other than defeat. That said its never a disgrace to lose to two top half sides, but the manner is disappointing. Personally I stick with the three leagues bit and not beating Burnley at home and the nature of that performance has me more bent out of shape than Everton or Chelsea. We need to put a few games together before November, our traditional shit month! Points from palace and Watford would be a good start and hopefully a clean sheet or two please.

Basically in my odd world you start the season 0 6 6 with games against the big six. So we are 0 1 1 into that. That said the first cybertosis wolves perform shit after an international break came true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Instant new manager bounce for Watford?Not quite but showing how to come back from 2-0 down will give them confidence. Next up for them Citeh, Swansea in the league cup and then us.

Makes our game a game both need to win regardless of in between results.

The first real Cybertosis klaxon is sounding now we are due to play winless Watford, at home a team that have already inflicted some serious pain on us in 2019 in the cup, beat us here in the league last year and have just been hit for 8 by Man City.

On paper you would hope for our first win , our first time in front would be a good start. I would not want to be chasing the game at home to this lot.

It could happen. I hope it doesnt. There will be some outpouring if we lose .

Back