• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Dean Watch.

By the way, unless he has a form of asthma undetected by any medical professionals in the world, his excuse is awful. How the fuck did his lawyers allow that to be the principal argument.

I've had asthma all my life and it's a fairly simple formula. If I don't drink very much then I'm not very drunk and I'm asthmatic. If I drink loads then I'm smashed and I'm asthmatic (and I might do something stupid). If I drink nothing then I'm just asthmatic.

He won't be on any kind of medication that mixes detrimentally in any way with alcohol.

The man is a fucking idiot.

He does have asthma,he does he does!
He told a story recently about his time at liverpool, when he used to put his inhaler in his undercrackers and one match he scored and did a forward slide on his belly and the inhaler nearly took his tackle off!.
I like to envisage Dean in his cell whilst he is painting big positive slogans on the wall, a bit like in the Doncaster dressing room.
And the whole ..blokes getting gang raped in prison is a pretty old stereotype too.

Saunders was refused bail and his application to appeal will be heard at the crown court at a later date to be fixed, Mersey Cheshire Crown Prosecution Service has confirmed.

Saunders, who was sent straight to prison, was "in shock" and "disappointed" with the sentence, his lawyer said.

Oh noes...

Released after a day. Granted bail until the appeal against the sentence on 4th October.

Dean Saunders is appealing?

Not something you hear every day.

Do you think this struggle will inspire him to (ghost)write a book outlining his injustices served to him in life. How his failure in football management, was indeed no way related to any personal shortcomings, but rather living in a society that some secret organisation controlled to ensure he was a failure. He could call it My Struggle.

Basically shows what monstrous character his, has zero consideration for what could of happened or the countless people who’ve had their lives ruined by drink drivers.
Blatant drink drivers I find abhorrent, it’s a classic fuck everyone else attitude.

Being properly pissed and fucking stupid isn't a look that's ever going to end well.

Properly smashed, looks a bit pathetic in that video really.
Getting in a car in that state your basically playing roulette with everyone sharing the road with you.

Hmmm

"I've only had one pint" is clearly in there. And his defence was my medication reacted with the two pints I had.

You are a lying cunt Saunders. Mind you, you were when you told Morgan you were a manager on the golf course. That lie wouldn't have killed anyone potentially though.

“Icon” fucking hell.

He’s always been a laughing stock!

Talkshite reporter on this as “ex-Liverpool striker” with no mention of the fact he worked for the station. Hopefully that means he won’t be coming back.

He didn’t become a laughing stock through this. His behaviour isn’t worthy of a chuckle. It’s worthy of derision and contempt.

Disgrace. He could have killed someone. Cunt.

Jesus, just watched the body cam footage. The stupid slimy twat.

I’m sure he wants to get his version into an after dinner speech already. Twat.

Back