• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Dear South Bank...

Kenny

🤨
Staff member
Reaction score
Get creative and do stuff like this

14368749_1180536775325820_3708509638600548775_n.jpg

Ta

PS - The North Bank will politely clap if you do

PPS - We will not accept efforts like this
BI-DBUDCUAATrty.jpg

With or without the pyros & racist chanting?

Will do my best Kenny...

Who doesn't like a bright lights and casual racism?

Celtic fans unless they are doing it.

And if things are going to shit, try this

20160908-The18-Image-Old-Firm-Green-Brigade-Celtic-Vs-Rangers-Flag-Of-War-Banner-1280x738_0.jpg

Aside from the bigotry & hatred,the atmosphere at Celtic Rangers looked/sounded pretty fantastic last weekend and Celtic
know how to do "that" clap properly.

20160908-The18-Image-Old-Firm-Green-Brigade-Celtic-Vs-Rangers-Flag-Of-War-Banner-1280x738_0.jpg

Aside from the bigotry & hatred,the atmosphere at Celtic Rangers looked/sounded pretty fantastic last weekend and Celtic
know how to do "that" clap properly.

That's because they practice it. Seriously. They all meet up and properly choreograph their gimpy arm waving, bouncing and clapping on a non match day. The Green Brigade are a bunch of tossers, I'd hate to see something like that at Wolves.

That's because they practice it. Seriously. They all meet up and properly choreograph their gimpy arm waving, bouncing and clapping on a non match day. The Green Brigade are a bunch of tossers, I'd hate to see something like that at Wolves.
:icon_lol:

Echoes of 'The Bomber Squad' at Albion.

:icon_lol:

Echoes of 'The Bomber Squad' at Albion.

It's shocking patter all round really. Especially the faux political/antifa shit that Celtic do. Can you imagine that at Wolves? Just a big Che Guevara style Nigel Farage portrait done on a few sewn together bed sheets.

Weekly meetings at McGee's

Darlo get it sorted.....

A worthy cause obviously but what place does that have in a football ground?

Celtic preach this friendly, tolerant, liberal mantra but then they do things like abuse Hapoel fans walking to the ground to support their team for the crime of simply being Israeli. It's just an extension of the rivalry with Rangers, Palestinian flags have been flown at Parkhead and Israeli flags at Ibrox for as long as I can remember, it's just another way for them to express their hatred.

I'd love for Wolves to bring tifos to British football.

A worthy cause obviously but what place does that have in a football ground?

Celtic preach this friendly, tolerant, liberal mantra but then they do things like abuse Hapoel fans walking to the ground to support their team for the crime of simply being Israeli. It's just an extension of the rivalry with Rangers, Palestinian flags have been flown at Parkhead and Israeli flags at Ibrox for as long as I can remember, it's just another way for them to express their hatred.

Weird, obviously I'm not an expert on the subject but I'd have expected the Palestinian flags at Rangers.

Anyone going to the Newcastle game today, get there 15-30 minutes before kick off to see stuff like this
14100448_622840151227237_200288939251137289_n.jpg

2016-08-13flags-3.jpg

If you are trying to get something similar sorted, get in touch with the lads behind it on twitter @gallowgateflags, they can help you avoid some of the mistakes they've made early doors.

Or wait till 15 minutes from the end and glory at the empty seats ;)

Back