• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Derby Build Up

He brilliantly doesn't say anything about starting him in that article.

Bit like the one they did with Danny Batth "warning" Derby but he didn't.

Its a B&S policy now to stick up a controversial headline and then not have the facts to back it up underneath. I'm still seething at my inability not to click on the story each time.

I hope we get 28000 tonight. I'm setting off in a few hours from the south of England. 2-1 to the Wolves.

Its a B&S policy now to stick up a controversial headline and then not have the facts to back it up underneath. I'm still seething at my inability not to click on the story each time.

The headlines go on billboards for all the people that don't read the E&S.

Would have loved to have come up for this one, but couldn't as should be working - I'm not, but only due to a tooth abscess flaring up massively over Weds night. Managed to struggle through a mornings work yesterday as had a meeting with the Architects and was able to sort some immediate treatment for v early this morning. On the antibiotics now, but still feeling miserable as hell.

Could really do with a good performance & 3 points to cheer me up now.

Be surprised to see Doyle start, but can see some merit to having him on the bench. Intimates that Hause may come in & whilst I would not be unhappy with him there really not sure that he is better at defending than Golbourne anyway - he's just bigger & gives a more physical presence.

Nothing less than 3 points will do. Have to miss following this one, as my band have a gig, tonight. Will be asking our engineer to keep in touch with the Beeb, via his iPhone. COYW!

Would have loved to have come up for this one, but couldn't as should be working - I'm not, but only due to a tooth abscess flaring up massively over Weds night. Managed to struggle through a mornings work yesterday as had a meeting with the Architects and was able to sort some immediate treatment for v early this morning. On the antibiotics now, but still feeling miserable as hell.

Could really do with a good performance & 3 points to cheer me up now.

Be surprised to see Doyle start, but can see some merit to having him on the bench. Intimates that Hause may come in & whilst I would not be unhappy with him there really not sure that he is better at defending than Golbourne anyway - he's just bigger & gives a more physical presence.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Let's hope Wolves help to cheer you up ;)

Will be setting out shortly to Wolvo and looking forward to meeting up with Darlo and any others in The Moon for pre match drinks.
Just hoping for a victory to finish the day off nicely.

Will be setting out shortly to Wolvo and looking forward to meeting up with Darlo and any others in The Moon for pre match drinks.
Just hoping for a victory to finish the day off nicely.

On my way and just through Doncaster. Moon by 4 Mick so see you then.
That ticket is still available if anyone would like to make a late decision to go to the game...

On my way and just through Doncaster. Moon by 4 Mick so see you then.
That ticket is still available if anyone would like to make a late decision to go to the game...

Not presuming you will - But have you put Sky+ on to record the game for you to watch again tomorrow when the effects of :pint2: from 4 o'clock have worn off.

Glad you will get to see it Roy. Far too often you have been stuck relying on that rubbish radio commentary you poor sod. Hopefully we are both cheering three points in tomorrow.

Thanks Pad, Let's hope it is 3 points tonight.
I'll dip back and forwards to try to relay details if anything stellar happens, but if Doyle is in fact starting instead of Dicko (B&S Headline) then I've already got a hard on!
That said, at this stage I'd have thought he's better at coming on at 55 minutes to hold up play. Dicko's a better striker and faster, but if he loses possession like Kenny is suggesting, then it comes back down our end a bit too quick.
Kenny wants us to be more cagey tonight does he?

I'd love to see stuff from the training ground to see exactly what it is that is impressing Jackett so much.
Energy, attitude, finishing, laying off, holding the ball up, desire... I wonder what?

Not presuming you will - But have you put Sky+ on to record the game for you to watch again tomorrow when the effects of :pint2: from 4 o'clock have worn off.

I don't know what you mean Fizz... :whistle:
Got to get through the drinks after the game with Lycan too as we're both staying over in the Britannia tonight....gonna be a long one :pint2:

WH is worse about Doyle than Fred was about Gued!

I don't know what you mean Fizz... :whistle:
Got to get through the drinks after the game with Lycan too as we're both staying over in the Britannia tonight....gonna be a long one :pint2:

Where are you heading after the match? Won't get out the house in time for any pre-match, but I could be convinced to have a cheeky brew after...

Where are you heading after the match? Won't get out the house in time for any pre-match, but I could be convinced to have a cheeky brew after...

First one after the game will be in the Dog & Doublet... Some nice real ales to choose from. Be good to catch up Will

Yeah, good boozer that if you can avoid it when it turns into mini-Blast Off.

Back