• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Derby Build Up

Yeah, good boozer that if you can avoid it when it turns into mini-Blast Off.

The drinks become overpriced and the music becomes rubbish?

Granted I've not been to Blast Off! in a few years...

I'll be in town around five or so, was going to head to the Hogs or the Lych Gate.

It just gets too loud and full of pricks. IE Not a pub anymore.

You around after mate?

:rage:

Jealous as fuck - On tablets, that will put me in New Cross if I drink according to the doctor, meaning no beer for me tonight. Still can't wait for the match mind ya..... And I always Sky+ our live games, but end up deleting them without watching again usually. Hope not to have to do that tomorrow

I dont have sky ill download from somewhere if we win :)

I cant wait to get out of work going really slow today but going to be here until 6pm and then a quick trip home to change and head to wolvo and buy a dirty burger for dinner lol

Very sensible - it costs a $#@!ing fortune IMO but can't do without it now

I used to have it but i couldnt justify the price paying £70+ a month so i cancelled it when we got relegated from the "promise land" lol

I always found Blast Off pretty reasonable for prices, certainly better than most places on a night out anyway.

Come to the moon for one and say hello Booz

If I get up there early enough Mike I will. I'll have a grey hoodie on with the worst Wolves shirt ever over the top. Keep an eye out for me, may be about half five I get up there.

Naa man, got to be at work at 5:30 tomorrow morning. I wouldn't get up at all, let alone in time.

There was a time (over a quarter of a century ago) I wouldn't have cared less about the morning after!

If I get up there early enough Mike I will. I'll have a grey hoodie on with the worst Wolves shirt ever over the top. Keep an eye out for me, may be about half five I get up there.

Will do mate... I'll be in the long sleeve 1974 League Cup Final shirt

Wolves shirt OVER the hoody. Good to see someone is keeping the 90s alive :D

Wolves shirt OVER the hoody. Good to see someone is keeping the 90s alive :D

The shirt's massive, it's the 2011/12 one that was designed for slim people. Me being a fat bastard I bought a massive one and it was too big so it's the only time I get to wear it. Plus I'm stuck in the 90s.

Can't wait for this tonight, mate has given me his ticket as he can't make it and i've managed to finish early enough. This is a massive game and a win would be a big boost and hopefully push us on into the play offs.

Back