• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Derby County (H) Build up thread

We're going to get humped aren't we.

Yeah, more than likely but I'll get to meet up for a beer or two with WolfHunting, ParkinsLeftFoot, DublinDrummer as well as the usual crowd so it won't be all bad...

I suspect you have watched Iorfa the same amount of times as me. So on that basis you should realise that the kid cant jump and is $#@! scared to head a ball. Coupled with the fact he will get bullied easily by any bulky forward (Ie Chris Martin, will have him for supper). So with that leave him at right back.
And switches off on crosses into the box, as per Bolton's first

Yeah, more than likely but I'll get to meet up for a beer or two with WolfHunting, ParkinsLeftFoot, DublinDrummer as well as the usual crowd so it won't be all bad...

What time do you get into Wolvo?

Are you hanging around for a few hours afterwards Darlo?

Yeah..I think the lads are booked on the 1700 out of Wolves.
We will probably head to the Moon when we arrive. Will you be in there or do you want to PM me your wereabouts tomorrow?

---------------------------------DEM------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Caveman-----crewcut scouse (so we dont lump it up everytime)------James Harden--------Helium

-Sammy Davis Jr-----bearded krankie dwarf-------Curly tots----------Rajif van la cruyff

----------------------------pastyface jo------------------

---------------------Morten Harket------------------------

I have a strange feeling we will scrape an undeserved 2-1 Victory. Siggy to get the winner and we will all sing "Kenny Jackett's gold and black army" then again I thought we would come back from 1 nil down against Brentford so don't listen to me.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I have a strange feeling we will scrape an undeserved 2-1 Victory. Siggy to get the winner and we will all sing "Kenny Jackett's gold and black army" then again I thought we would come back from 1 nil down against Brentford so don't listen to me.

To my eternal shame I predicted we would lose against Preston. But my confidence has returned. 2 - 0 to a rejuvenated Wolves. I hope...!

To my eternal shame I predicted we would lose against Preston. But my confidence has returned. 2 - 0 to a rejuvenated Wolves. I hope...!

Regrettably the only way I see that happening is by a little light tasering of the opposition as they run out so as to give us a free rein for the first 30 mins

Regrettably the only way I see that happening is by a little light tasering of the opposition as they run out so as to give us a free rein for the first 30 mins

Excellent idea, or in a less painful manner, I could visit the Derby dressing room before the game and tell them some of my jokes. They will then be curled up in fits of laughter, and Wolves would beat them easily...

The hold your football club has over you is ridiculous. Despite all evidence to the contrary I'm looking forward to watching the game tomorrow and cautiously optimistic about the result. Win the next two games and confidence will be through the roof, build onto that feeling for the rest of the season and we've got a decent platform going into next season with Nouha and Graham coming back (I know JG will be a little later but I can't wait to see those two play together).

Williamson, JG, ND & Zyro fit and ready to play would make a huge difference. Losing JG in particular was a bitter blow. I pray for at least something to cheer about (so does my wife I'm a miserable sod when we lose)

The hold your football club has over you is ridiculous. Despite all evidence to the contrary I'm looking forward to watching the game tomorrow and cautiously optimistic about the result. Win the next two games and confidence will be through the roof, build onto that feeling for the rest of the season and we've got a decent platform going into next season with Nouha and Graham coming back (I know JG will be a little later but I can't wait to see those two play together).

You on the Imperial Stouts already mate?

Losing JG in particular was a bitter blow

Indeed it was and from him not being in KJ's plans at all* until his form for Oxford just where would we be without his assists?

*Did KJ even take Graham preseason? i know a few other young ones went but im not sure he did which showed KJ's intent on that fucking rhombus nonsense.

In Short, JG could have saved our season in those few matches.

Back